What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

RockinRobot

Well I tore everything down cleaned and repainted. Now I'm reconfiguring the grow area. Been running a 2x4 tray under each 600w lamp for a couple years. Turned this bay into a true 4x4 footprint and have a 3x3 tray ordered for under my smaller reflector.

picture.php

RockinRobot

Looking good Bud. Is the yield on the Member Berry pretty heavy?

First run was a seed run. Some plants made almost 2 zips others about 1/4 zip. needless to say I didn't keep any of the low yield pheno's. I don't have the headroom so I veg clones 2-3 weeks max then flip so 2 zips per plant is good in my world. I'll have a better answer when the 16 I just flipped finish. They are half and half from the 2 heaviest producers in the first round. With the OVU x OG, all 3 phenos produced over 1.5 zips each and they were fire even though I harvested a bit early. They are the front 10 plants at 4 weeks flower.

The Member Berry is some of the smoothest smoking weed I ever had.

mikeross

Yeah man, I love Member Berry to. I smoke some a few months ago and have been looking for a pack ever since. I was able to track down a source for a clone but haven't received it yet. Hopefully its legit... looks similar to the ones in your grow.

RockinRobot

Day 13 on the Member Berry. Already has nice popcorn buds. These grow really fast. The OVOG, Amnesia Trip and GDP are at 5 weeks.

20210330_211750~2.jpg
20210330_211741~2.jpg
20210330_211952~2.jpg
20210330_211934~2.jpg