Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big change since my last visit nice work RockinRobot
    No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSIDER View Post
      A big change since my last visit nice work RockinRobot

Thanks Darksider. I'm really liking the Ethos Genetics. The Member Berry is beautiful. Here are some better pictures.

Comment

Looks great RR, can’t wait to hear the smoke report!

Comment

Really nice Member berry man. Can't wait to hear the smoke report. Heard it was fire . Thinking about picking some of his gear up myself. Happy growing man.
          Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Day 66. Chopping the Member Berry today. Going to leave the OVU x Josh D OG another week or 2. Smoke report soon

Comment

The MemberBerry looks awesome. Please come back to this journal and do a smoke report.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeross View Post
                The MemberBerry looks awesome. Please come back to this journal and do a smoke report.
                Well I'm not much good when it comes to smoke reports but here goes. First off at this test it has not had any cure time.

To begin with the smell of berry will blow you away when you grind it. Don't know how much this may change in cure, but I hope not.

In my desktop vape I can really taste the berry, especially on the exhale. In the Bong it's very smooth on the throat and lungs.

The buzz hits you in the head pretty fast but then settles down for a nice relaxing body buzz that doesn't put you to sleep.

It doesn't give massive munchies either.

Comment

thanks for sharing - sounds great!

Comment

Thanks for the smoke report Rockins. How does it compare to other smoke you have had in the past strength wise? To say a GG4 or Top level smoke? Thanks man. I always try to compare the two when I do a smoke report. Happy growing.
                    Ace's Killer A5 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums" https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378507

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.King View Post
                      Thanks for the smoke report Rockins. How does it compare to other smoke you have had in the past strength wise? To say a GG4 or Top level smoke? Thanks man. I always try to compare the two when I do a smoke report. Happy growing.
                      Honestly couldn't tell you how it compares to any of the big names. I haven't smoked anything I haven't grown in years.

However it's the most potent of my current genetics which includes GDP, and and Amnesia cross. I will also say that anyone that smokes my weed says its better than any ot the dispensaries around here. I'm looking forward to a heads up test between mine and trulieve version. Have a guy that buys Member Berry from them to test for me.

Comment

Well I tore everything down cleaned and repainted. Now I'm reconfiguring the grow area. Been running a 2x4 tray under each 600w lamp for a couple years. Turned this bay into a true 4x4 footprint and have a 3x3 tray ordered for under my smaller reflector.

Comment

Flipping to flower. Amnesia Trip and GDP in the back tray and Ethos OVOG in the front tray.

Comment

2 weeks into flower. Net has filled in nicely and already buds are well started.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210311_195722~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	168.6 KB ID:	17801330Click image for larger version  Name:	20210311_195729~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	172.3 KB ID:	17801331

Comment

Next run of Member Berry will flip in another week or 2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210313_193226~2.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	17801664

Comment

The room is looking good. 4 weeks down on the Amnesia Trip, GDP and OVOG. The Member Berry was flopped 2 days ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_202559~2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	17812956Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_202541~2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	17812957Click image for larger version

Name:	20210322_202614~2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	182.7 KB