What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Member Berry and O.V.U. x Josh D OG

RockinRobot

After 12 days of flower. Culled 2 males from the OVU x OG. The Member Berry in the back really stretched even under MH for the last 12 days. Switched them to HPS today.

picture.php

RockinRobot

24 days into flower and the Ethos girls are trying to catch up to the other half of the room. The Member Berry seem to be making single cola plants where as the OVU x Josh D OG have lots of side branches.

Last pic is whole room. Plants under the left light are at day 58. They are a combination of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and Black. Going to have to start tying the stems up. Had a couple already fall over from the weight of the buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mikeross

Following this one... wanna see how that MemberBerry turns out.

You never topped any of these plants right?

RockinRobot

Following this one... wanna see how that MemberBerry turns out.

You never topped any of these plants right?

I topped a couple early on trying to get the lowers to grow. The lowers didn't grow much and they just grew 2 colas.. I got 2 different Phenos as a couple of them do have lower branches. Cant tell from any of the pictures though.

RockinRobot

Well almost 8 weeks into flower at 52 days. The Member Berry really smells like berries. The Orange Velvet Underground x OG seems to be a little behind the Member Berry in finishing. The Member Berry has already turned cloudy on trichomes and just waiting for some amber. Right now planning to harvest in 11 days.

Member Berry

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Orange Velvet Underground x OG

picture.php
picture.php

RockinRobot

Looking good . What kind of terps are you getting ?

The Member Berry have an amazing berry smell. I can't really place the smell on the OVU x OG but I ground up a small wet bud and threw it in my desktop vape and it has a very subtle but obvious tangerine taste. It was very premature and I can't wait for them both to finish.

Dr.King

Veteran
Really nice Member berry man. Can't wait to hear the smoke report. Heard it was fire :tiphat:. Thinking about picking some of his gear up myself. Happy growing man.

RockinRobot

The MemberBerry looks awesome. Please come back to this journal and do a smoke report.

Well I'm not much good when it comes to smoke reports but here goes. First off at this test it has not had any cure time.

To begin with the smell of berry will blow you away when you grind it. Don't know how much this may change in cure, but I hope not.

In my desktop vape I can really taste the berry, especially on the exhale. In the Bong it's very smooth on the throat and lungs.

The buzz hits you in the head pretty fast but then settles down for a nice relaxing body buzz that doesn't put you to sleep.

It doesn't give massive munchies either.

Dr.King

Veteran
Thanks for the smoke report Rockins. How does it compare to other smoke you have had in the past strength wise? To say a GG4 or Top level smoke? Thanks man. I always try to compare the two when I do a smoke report. Happy growing.

RockinRobot

Thanks for the smoke report Rockins. How does it compare to other smoke you have had in the past strength wise? To say a GG4 or Top level smoke? Thanks man. I always try to compare the two when I do a smoke report. Happy growing.

Honestly couldn't tell you how it compares to any of the big names. I haven't smoked anything I haven't grown in years.

However it's the most potent of my current genetics which includes GDP, and and Amnesia cross. I will also say that anyone that smokes my weed says its better than any ot the dispensaries around here. I'm looking forward to a heads up test between mine and trulieve version. Have a guy that buys Member Berry from them to test for me.