Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black is a beautiful plant

Comment

Love the rack... what type of led's are those?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeross View Post
        Love the rack... what type of led's are those?
        Top row of leds are these. The bottom 2 rows are similar also 6500k

https://www.amazon.com/Barrina-Integ...s%2C173&sr=8-7

Comment

Pulling up a seat
          Dankwolfs rks breeding
          project and breeding info discussion

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Comment

Originally posted by Copperfield View Post
            Dude, the more I look at that black bud... it reminds me of the manny cut of that stardawg dude... dnt know if that’s possible, but if u look on the stardawg thread.... check out blazees pics and your almost matches it... never can tell.....
            The Black came to me as freebie seeds that were unmarked as to the lineage. When I asked them they said could be anything from their "PLATINUM" collection, which was mostly old strains. Nothing in their lists was anywhere close to that black though.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobot View Post
              Top row of leds are these. The bottom 2 rows are similar also 6500k

https://www.amazon.com/Barrina-Integ...s%2C173&sr=8-7

Nice, that's what I was hoping to hear. I'm looking at these exact lights to build a similar rack for "pre-vegging" in solo cups.

Comment

After 12 days of flower. Culled 2 males from the OVU x OG. The Member Berry in the back really stretched even under MH for the last 12 days. Switched them to HPS today.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobot View Post
                  After 12 days of flower. Culled 2 males from the OVU x OG. The Member Berry in the back really stretched even under MH for the last 12 days. Switched them to HPS today.

View Image
                  Lookin good rr

Comment

24 days into flower and the Ethos girls are trying to catch up to the other half of the room. The Member Berry seem to be making single cola plants where as the OVU x Josh D OG have lots of side branches.

Last pic is whole room. Plants under the left light are at day 58. They are a combination of my Amnesia Trip, GDP and Black. Going to have to start tying the stems up. Had a couple already fall over from the weight of the buds.

Comment

Following this one... wanna see how that MemberBerry turns out.

You never topped any of these plants right?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeross View Post
                        Following this one... wanna see how that MemberBerry turns out.

You never topped any of these plants right?
                        I topped a couple early on trying to get the lowers to grow. The lowers didn't grow much and they just grew 2 colas.. I got 2 different Phenos as a couple of them do have lower branches. Cant tell from any of the pictures though.

Comment

Day 37 on the Member Berry. Buds getting fat.

Comment

Well almost 8 weeks into flower at 52 days. The Member Berry really smells like berries. The Orange Velvet Underground x OG seems to be a little behind the Member Berry in finishing. The Member Berry has already turned cloudy on trichomes and just waiting for some amber. Right now planning to harvest in 11 days.

Member Berry

Orange Velvet Underground x OG

Comment

Looking good . What kind of terps are you getting ?
                              Dankwolfs rks breeding
                              project and breeding info discussion

female seeds 2020 outdoor

oregon genetics group

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dankwolf View Post
                                Looking good . What kind of terps are you getting ?
                                The Member Berry have an amazing berry smell. I can't really place the smell on the OVU x OG but I ground up a small wet bud and threw it in my desktop vape and it has a very subtle but obvious tangerine taste. It was very premature and I can't wait for them both to finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X