What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems with my Atlas 3 co2 controller

My atlas 3 co2 controller stopped working on me and it’s only a month and a half old. When the controller turns on it does it’s countdown and once it hits 0, the regulator turns on for 1-2 seconds then turns right off. And the co2 output light on the controller stays off. I first thought it was the regulator so I went and bought a new one and am still having the same problem.

I calibrated and nothing changed. But I think that I’m going crazy or it’s only turning on in the dark. And then turns off when exposed to light. How does that make any sense?

RockinRobot

Just looked at the user manual online for that model. Did you set it to the correct day/night setting. Should be F11 according to the manual

RockinRobot

I already sent it in for manufacturer repair. But damn I hope I didn’t accidentally change it from f12...

If you had it on F12 that was your problem. From the manual

F11: CO2 enrichment – day only
F12: CO2 enrichment – night only
F13: CO2 enrichment – day & night
F14: CO2 exhausting – day only
F15: CO2 exhausting – night only
F16: CO2 exhausting – day & Night

So if you had it on F12 it was working properly coming on only at night.

If you had it on F12 that was your problem. From the manual

F11: CO2 enrichment – day only
F12: CO2 enrichment – night only
F13: CO2 enrichment – day & night
F14: CO2 exhausting – day only
F15: CO2 exhausting – night only
F16: CO2 exhausting – day & Night

So if you had it on F12 it was working properly coming on only at night.

Dude. Thank you. I’m gonna go try to get it back before they send it in.

Latest posts

Latest posts