Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspenou812
    replied
    I have 12 clones out of the cloner all potted up for a week too 7 Zookies and 6 White Walker Kush breeders cuts at that..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    The pictures I was gonna upload the other day
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    Did I say anything about popping some Tony Green GG4 RIL and HeadBanger x Gorilla Bubble beans? If not I’ll get some pictures up later on 100% success rates so some hot beans not much to look at now but they are all potted up…

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    I’ve got some clones going now it’s looking good
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    I’ve got 12 Zookies in the cloner and 12 white walker kush both are Breeders Cuts so it should be nice... I might pop some of my gg4 ril beans Tony green sent me

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3354657A-6237-4AE3-95C7-1BAFE47E60BD.jpeg
Views:	317
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	17876225 Candy’s
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    I’m making hard candies tonight I made an alcohol tincture with 90 grams of trim and 60 grams of bud.. It’s strong so the candies should rock it... working on getting back into flower right now and trying to get caught up... last year left me way in the hole but I’m about half way there now.. My next harvest should get me over the hump in good style... Hope everyone out there in the green world is doing alright

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    Originally posted by alpo View Post
    What were your final thoughts on your first run with the LEDs?
    Thanks
    Oh Ive done a few runs with them at this point... More power less heat and frosty buds tell me there isn’t much not to like ya know

Leave a comment:

• alpo
    replied
    What were your final thoughts on your first run with the LEDs?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    Nope that’s not my thing at all... lol they are way too fast for me I took 5 shots and missed 5 times they each shoot the same fish and work as a team I learned a little something those guys were pros... they took two fish bigger than I’ve ever got on the boat and it only took them 3 hours to get all they wanted lol... boat full of kite surfers today and were lucky they have 22knot wind to play in...

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    They have slings on them 3 of them to power the spear but blue water spear fishing means no 16 foot tether instead the spear is connected to the spear gun by the spool with maybe 100 feet of line on it the blue water spearguns are like 8 to 10 feet long too...they told us after you shoot and the big fish they go limp and you have a bout a 90 seconds to get a knife and it said after that it’s all over if you can get a spear in one and that seems to be the hardest part other than not being able to see a damn thing

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    Reel? Mine was rubber bands to send the spear, and a chord to retrieve it. Look into a bangstick if you haven't heard of it. Another is a hand held spear that is basically a hollow tube hooked to the high side of the regulator, that has the end opening exposed when it is jabbed into a fish. Brings a jewfish right up. West Palm Beach stuff, back in the day..

There are a few things I will say I am too old for, and night spear fishing is one. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    I have done plenty of night dives, free as you say, sometimes alone, but spearfishing Swordfish is a whole 'nother level of game. All you can see is what the beam is showing. The sharks I have had swim by, and only saw once the beam hit it.
    Well that’s going to be new for me too but we have 6 clients that want to go and have done it several times... I’ll have to borrow a reel for the speargun or maybe a different gun altogether my jbl magnum and ocean rhino spearguns may not have the distance... anyway I’m going to try it a few times... It’s all about the clients this year... what ever they want ya know so I’ll be working and nod doing a lot of the diving... All I have to do is put them on the fish and that’s easy... I’ll get to the shelf and turn on the underside lights.. the bait ball will form up with a little chum and between 20 and 60 feet the sonar explodes with swords darting in and out of the bait ball... All I want to do is take a few shots and try it out... big fish on a speargun aren’t always good times...

Leave a comment:

• flylowgethigh
    replied
    I have done plenty of night dives, free as you say, sometimes alone, but spearfishing Swordfish is a whole 'nother level of game. All you can see is what the beam is showing. The sharks I have had swim by, and only saw once the beam hit it.

Leave a comment:

• Aspenou812
    replied
    I’m Killing it on the water... It’s a good thing all total I’m about 11k behind and running in the red... Getting Caught up with my bills which are quite high because I’m a boat captain and catching up on all the love that my friends have shown me are priority number 1.... Working 14 to 16 hours a day trying to do that and hang on... I’ve got great pot selling too so it shouldn’t be long... Doing day and night time charters night sword fishing is big right now and Lt Dan had 12 people on the boat last night and landed several fish the best sword was 175 pounds smallest was 82 lbs this morning I did 2 dive charters and I’m fueling for a flats run out to the Venice Louisiana Riggs for some Tuna Deep Dropping that’s a few hundred miles in a straight shot.. Tomorrow I have 3 6 hour fishing charters out of Venice Louisiana... That’s 3 half day charters in one day... We got a few gifts from Lindgren Pitman and the fisherman in LA two 24v reels on wishbone rods about 30k in fishing gear total but they have been trying to get me fishing for years but it’s paying so I’m doing it... Line fishing isn’t really my thing but I grew up doing it with my Dad so I know all about it... these new reels are amazing we also carry about 12 more when fishing so we can chase anything that swims now... I just need the money it’s like a small refit to switch between fishing and diving mode on the boat.. Takes about an hour and a half.. but it’s all part of the SALT LIFE right we do what we gotta do.. The next day it’s a Free diving for swords at night with spear guns... Should be a wild time and some daytime dive runs...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X