GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

So Here we are, Welcome to my Thread, lets just see if the title is actually true....
    sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
    ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Front row seats
    sigpic.

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

Comment

So this is going to be a pretty straight forward room
      SYSTEM - DTW
      MEDIA - ProMix XP
      Pots - Original Air Pots 2 gallon
      Nutrients - Veg+Bloom Dirty, Vitamin and Hormone Booster by MB-FERTS
      Light - Gavita Pro 1000 DE
      Exaust Fan - Hyper Fan 710 CFM
      Air Scrubber - Phresh Filter 8"
      Pumps - Danner Pond Master 500GPM
      Reservoir - 20 Gallon Rubber Maid Bruit Can
      sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Comment

This Grow has been a long time in the making for me. This is the first time i have grown with the objective being POUNDS! So really this is my first grow like this, All new equipment, 4 Years of growing small single plant runs experimenting with different techniques and equipment have led me to this point! So now lets see if I can pull TWO POUNDS....... wish me luck

Comment

The old Veg room was torn down

and that last one is some of the new Equipment for this run.....

Comment

What strain(s) you planning on running?

Comment

Out with the old, In with the new!

Comment

I want to see at least 3 p's

Comment

Get it girl ����
                    See beyond the visible...
                    The ability to ponder things which are normally beyond ones reasoning

#aliencush
                    #caseyscush #squarehead 12/07/14

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCharlie View Post

What strain(s) you planning on running?
                      This run will be Gorilla Glue #4

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
                        So this is going to be a pretty straight forward room
                        SYSTEM - DTW
                        MEDIA - ProMix XP
                        Pots - Original Air Pots 2 gallon
                        Nutrients - Veg+Bloom Dirty, Vitamin and Hormone Booster by MB-FERTS
                        Light - Gavita Pro 1000 DE
                        Exaust Fan - Hyper Fan 710 CFM
                        Air Scrubber - Phresh Filter 8"
                        Pumps - Danner Pond Master 500GPM
                        Reservoir - 20 Gallon Rubber Maid Bruit Can
                        Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
                        This Grow has been a long time in the making for me. This is the first time i have grown with the objective being POUNDS! So really this is my first grow like this, All new equipment, 4 Years of growing small single plant runs experimenting with different techniques and equipment have led me to this point! So now lets see if I can pull TWO POUNDS....... wish me luck
                        looks like u got everthing u need to get a lb or 2.
                        what plants u gona run?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bugman52 View Post
                          looks like u got everthing u need to get a lb or 2.
                          what plants u gona run?
                          Gorilla Glue #4 BUGMAN I know there are all kinds of fancy crosses now, but this is the original Colne only GG#4
                          Last edited by Aspenou812; 12-19-2016, 04:42. Reason: I meant to say clone only

Comment

Subbed, best of luck with your new toys!
                            Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

How many of the 2G airpots are you running?

Comment

Working...
                              X