What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Nice explanation aspen, thanks for sharing!

One more thing... it’s hard to believe until you see it with your own eyes for what ever reason I can’t capture the effects on camera... but you know those Foliar aids that claim to transport foliar blends through the cell wall and into the plants.. there are several products in that category... well with 2 to 10 micron fog that happens every time... and you can see it I haven’t said much about the how effective this is over a sprayer but this is way more effective I had a plant with a mag deficiency so I mixed some Epsome at 320 ppm .5 6.0 ph I fogged it and would turn it as I fogged as I got closer to my starting point you could see the place I started fogging was already a few shades darker the effects take a minute or two but I’m always blown away by how fast and positive the plants respond to the fog... it’s easily 10 times more effective than a sprayer and that’s really why I’m so hooked on this tool... you can really see that effect when doing kelp fogs it’s just amazing to see... that’s why this is my go to tool.. seriously if you make a bad call on a deficiency your gonna know it within 5 minutes... because the plants won’t respond when you get it right you’ll know that too... it’s that effective your gonna see the positive changes happen that quick... something else ya just can’t say about a sprayer where you have to wait for the plant to dry and light it back up for a few minutes to know if you we’re right it’s mind blowing... And totally over effective in that way... and I do it under lights now all the time... my hlg led lights don’t throw the spectrum that burns plants when they are wet and I’ve seen no damage at all from light burn

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
So do you think it would work outside? I mean obviously winds will affect the fog just like a spray, but other than that I can't think of any reason it wouldn't?

Aspenou812

Veteran
It would work fine outside just keep the wind at your back... and I use the micro fog atomizer the smallest one they sell.. because I’m inside the larger ones make way more fog so that’s something to consider

Aspenou812

Veteran
So I’m in the middle of week 8 and everything looks alright the ladies tricombs are about 45 to 50 percent amber and in two weeks it’s going to be just right for harvest I’ll get a good 14 day flush with Ro before I chop them and flip my scrog screens upside down for the drying... my scrogs work like that... cut the main stems and remove the pots trays and drain lines set the room at 70% rh 70 degrees for a week then 65 % rh and 70 degrees for a week and I’ll flip the scrogs in 14 days I’ll be ready to trim all this pot and I’m so ready to have buckets of bud ready to sell it’s been way too long... I hate being broke as fuck

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yay I’m doing a shit tone of clones tonight trying to get the room full again 40 is a lot of plants to flower but that’s the number I need

...CR500AF...

Yay I’m doing a shit tone of clones tonight trying to get the room full again 40 is a lot of plants to flower but that’s the number I need

Yes that surly is a lot, twenty was a nightmare for me. lol I never thought about using the scrog screen the way u described very cool.🙂

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yes that surly is a lot, twenty was a nightmare for me. lol I never thought about using the scrog screen the way u described very cool.🙂

You should see the way I build the scrogs.. there the best around... My Scrogs that is... With good equipment and training 3 lbs per tray is easily possible... training plants into the scrog with one cola in each hole will pay off in the end... thank you for stopping by...I’ll upload some pictures

Aspenou812

Veteran
They looked like this empty

Attachments

• F4EF112D-3AE5-47EC-A61A-ABE588F933CC.jpeg
    F4EF112D-3AE5-47EC-A61A-ABE588F933CC.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 50
  • 22091CD0-3A0A-4319-8072-F8A44B04BD84.jpeg
    22091CD0-3A0A-4319-8072-F8A44B04BD84.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 48
  • EA776F67-C340-4434-965C-42CD42F4B984.jpeg
    EA776F67-C340-4434-965C-42CD42F4B984.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 49

Aspenou812

Veteran
Please put up some pics of them chopped and hanging. Is that little air compressor good enuf to run the fogger?

Oh for sure... that’s going to be a couple of weeks but I’ll do that... and yup that’s the little air compressor that powers my AeroScience Fogger that the Fogger and a one gallon bottle and your in business... I run the compressor at about 65 psi and I put a fine tuning regulator on the Fogger to adjust the airflow and get the fog going

...CR500AF...

Aspenou812 Very well done love the tiedown for tension well crafted...🙂 Ty for the pic love to see them when they are hanging well done.🙂

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That fogger is reasonably priced for the usefulness. How much of this protective gear do you do?:

Dry fog creates ultra find droplets of water and solution. Please use protective eyeware, hazmat suits and respirators that filter down below 0.1 micron. DO NOT BREATH in dry fog particles as they can cause serious damage to your lungs and body. Be cautions about adding dry fog to electronics or rooms with electrical devices. Dry fog particles are extemely bio-available and can penetrate cell walls effectively so be cautions about the amount of solution you mix with water when applying dry fog solutions to plants. AeroScience is not liable for damage caused by dry fog solutions. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
That fogger is reasonably priced for the usefulness. How much of this protective gear do you do?:

Dry fog creates ultra find droplets of water and solution. Please use protective eyeware, hazmat suits and respirators that filter down below 0.1 micron. DO NOT BREATH in dry fog particles as they can cause serious damage to your lungs and body. Be cautions about adding dry fog to electronics or rooms with electrical devices. Dry fog particles are extemely bio-available and can penetrate cell walls effectively so be cautions about the amount of solution you mix with water when applying dry fog solutions to plants. AeroScience is not liable for damage caused by dry fog solutions. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

That’s a very true posting by Aeroscience
I do the protective gear.... With a Twist I have a 3m half mask that’s not comfortable at all it’s heavy and doesn’t protect the eyes... I live with a SEAL(now retired) he makes me use his chemical assault mask he said it’s not standard mop gear what ever that means when I can’t avoid being up close with the Fogger or have IPM solutions mixed and the biggest thing is stay out of the fog... keep it moving away from you I haven’t had any issues either way.. you can see the fog build up in the air... If your in the fog you can feel it permeate your skin and lips... Also I used RO dialing in the Fogger and learning how to use it most times and small jobs like fogging clones I’ll cover them and wait a few minutes then fog again and I don’t worry about the assault mask... Doing single plants on a turntable I don’t bother because I can be fast and keep the cloud out in front of me... I would say just use your judgment ... your not going to want to breath this stuff in anytime I fog all 30 plants in flower and I’m in the room I’m well protected and I always use gloves and long sleeve shirts with every solution...
the other part of that is the strength of the solution I mix everything just like I would spray and have had zero issues burning plants 350ppm.5 and 6.0 ph the only thing is I would never mix and spray any solutions together with a spray bottle with the Fogger I routinely run kelp blends with something like 13 elements and then a full strength permethrin for the bugs all at once all in the same bucket... It’s so effective So fast and easy to use you’ll get the hang of it I have no doubts...

...CR500AF...

Aspenou812 I never thought about having to throw on the scott air pak to treat the plants, ha ha but you people are right, be smart and do not hurt yourself...:D

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
So finally made it to the flush... I’ve been looking for this for a while... Honestly didn’t know if I would get this far with all the problems this run.. but thankfully I’m here... finally

Aspenou812

Veteran
Things are yellowing quickly now I started the flush with a heavy load of Z7 to break any salts loose... It’s working... Next Friday the tricombs should be right for harvest

Aspenou812

Veteran
They look so sad... the plants that is... the buds are marvelous and I grow bud not plants... I think they know the scissors are gonna have the final word in a weeks time... I dropped off 18 pairs of trim scissors at the sharpening guys shed today bought 5 boxes of gloves all the snacks and drinks are in the cooler and I got my trim table set up... it’s so freaking close... then I reset the room and do it all over again... next Friday the flush is over I’m at about 60% amber tricombs so 5 more on the flush will be about perfect...

Attachments

• 21DEE945-CE6D-4012-97F5-2F7BFD7E2BE7.jpeg
    21DEE945-CE6D-4012-97F5-2F7BFD7E2BE7.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 2DE9267D-7346-4554-89B0-FD5F7DBA8630.jpeg
    2DE9267D-7346-4554-89B0-FD5F7DBA8630.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 81B466B4-E108-4AA5-8B35-716554490960.jpeg
    81B466B4-E108-4AA5-8B35-716554490960.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 5E324529-FBF0-4017-BA81-A9B610322A00.jpeg
    5E324529-FBF0-4017-BA81-A9B610322A00.jpeg