What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Driver depends on the number of bars in series. I use inventronics drivers. 2 bars on a 240, 3 on a 320 and 6 on a 600.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well my beans are being slow as molasses... I’m sure it’s too much light and I possibly over packed the coco but they are doing what they can I guess... the clones are fine and looking good... I’m going to be running more lights and trays than I ever have before in one big mono grow... then I’ll be starting the room over on a Perpetual cycle with 6 4x4 trays and 36 plants... I’ll be starting 6 plants every 14 days and harvesting every 14 days... and I look forward to the work load... 2021 isn’t going to be looking like 2020 I want to harvest 120 plants this year or twenty of my trays... with 6 plants per tray 2+ pounds per is easy and I believe this is an obtainable goal..

RockinRobot

It must be a biker thing. Not quite as big as Joe but not far behind at 14 days above ground 16 since seeds went into paper towels.

picture.php

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
I swapped lights out in my 2x4 tent with the seeds... went with a 4 foot t8 with 4 bulbs... Back to my roots right.. I know it works for clones and small plants... the plants are already getting greener and they have finally started throwing nodes I have the light 3 inches off the tops with a small Oscillating tower fan... Those seedlings are loving that change today... Had to use some straws and Skewers to brace 3 of them but all together there doing good

RockinRobot

Yep. I'm finding you don't need a lot of light to get good veg growth. That's especially true on seedlings and clones.

I actually just raised my lights. These Ethos plants are very tight node spacing. They're going to be bushes it looks like. Want a little height.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I want to say thank you to GrayWolf for helping me better understand my Apollo 1 pound extractor and it’s limiting factors... He has helped me choose some upgrades that will negate all the limitations in the system and I have a much better understanding of the operational side if it... at harvest I should be able to make a large amount of Wax and Shatter that has a great quality... can’t wait to put this new knowledge to work.... A 20% return would be lovely...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Good day today... most of the clones are rooted and about 4 days and I’ll plant them all and go into a rapid veg and training session...
All the seed plants are rocking and starting to grow good so it’s all about light management for maybe a week more I’m looking for that fifth node on them and into the same rapid veg
the rapid veg is simple... 85 degrees Fahrenheit 62% rh full power lighting and co2 at about 1200 ppm and Cutting Edge Solutions mixed at 80% as a base feed and my full spoon feeding routine and let’s not forget about my foliar program!!!
36 plants in flower at the same time that’s big for me and I’m looking for 15 to 18 pounds nuff said

Aspenou812

Veteran
I prepared all 36 pots today all ready to roll... once potted up a single time all I need is a few weeks in veg to get them right if I do what I need to do... I’m so ready to be back knee deep in the green... Can’t wait to start making BHO and Rosin and all my wonderful edible goodies damn I can’t wait

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’m using coco alone for this run but when I get another 4 bales of coco I’m getting big and chunky perlight too... with the Airpots a 2 to 1 coco to perlight ratio is perfect in the AirPots for perfect rapid growth and expansion of the roots and plants... that’s also the best ratio for multi feeds because it drains really good and dries down slightly faster but the mixture has a more even dry down around the outside of the pots... it’s a great Environment for beautiful white healthy roots... If you aren’t growing roots you ain’t growing good bud! With a 2 to 1 ratio I can water every two hours lights on in flower and never drown out the pots... Fuck Yeah.... Let’s grow some pot....

TexanTerps

one cool thread... ive only scratched the surface.. NIce to see someone doing thangs by the gulf... These scallops you speak of? They the jumbos that fetch such a premium? I have yet to find any at the docks in port A.

With the herb you are fixing to knock out the park, a venice tuna trip, and some garlic butter jumbo scallops you could bout make all my dreams come true...

Ill be chillin, rooting (get it) yall on!

Aspenou812

Veteran
one cool thread... ive only scratched the surface.. NIce to see someone doing thangs by the gulf... These scallops you speak of? They the jumbos that fetch such a premium? I have yet to find any at the docks in port A.

With the herb you are fixing to knock out the park, a venice tuna trip, and some garlic butter jumbo scallops you could bout make all my dreams come true...

Ill be chillin, rooting (get it) yall on!

Lol Yeah in RL I’m a boat Captain... And the Scallops are the good ones... For good scallops look on the sea sides of the bays and inlets I could go get two 5 gallon buckets fresh in about an hour... hard for me to do though because the local dolphin pod knows me and follows me when we scallop... It’s my fault I pop the small ones open and feed the baby dolphins... and my little Girl feeds them more than she keeps lol... It’s a good time though...
The Venice LA tuna charters are super cool although it’s a long hard trip to the Oil rigs if I set out from home waters... that’s a 6 hour run at 55... that’s the economy cruse speed on my boat in big water 8+Foot seas anything close to flat and I’ll slam the throttle and stereo and the boat will see 70 to 80 running all 3 Engines... As for the fishing... We prefer a spear... I have been running FISHERMAN WITH POLES AND HOOKS TO MY GREAT SHAME... All year.... It’s been a tough year... I’m a Diver and my boat is a rescue/Dive boat first and foremost... I’ve killed several tuna with my dive knife at about 120 feet deep set spotlights hover your dive for twenty minutes and wait for the right fish to swim in front of you and shoot it with a spear then as you are being pulled through the water upside down and backwards manage to climb your speargun leash to the spear then jam your whole hand into the gills and hold on for all your worth... grab your dive knife or kill spike and stab the fish high between the eyes... and it ends quickly... the next challenge is getting back to the boat before the fucking sharks show up... I’m 5 foot 10 and about a buck 20 to 25 and the largest tuna I have killed was 332 pounds with a spear and knife... now that was a good day... Unlucky fisherman love my boat outta the whole fleet in Venice because I’ll go get them a fish myself if they strike out... However I do charge them extra for there how I caught a huge tuna story’s or lies back at the dock... pssss don’t tell the other captains they wouldn’t like that news lmao...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I will say that we give those um Fisherman hell though... after the fact... what kind of fisherman would totally strike out and have 2 women go get them fish.... lmfao in my experience this year... every fucking one of them.... We hooked up 10 clients that way this summer... It’s all about a good time and dinner in the end... paying customers in my opinion that have saved money all year in some cases need to go home with a fish or sell some at the docks and have a good experience IMHO... That’s what it’s all about...

Latest posts

Latest posts