What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
One thing about not working this year.. nobody’s diving or fishing... and that’s great the scallops are the dice of golf balls local shrimp populations are massive and a simple cast net will get you pounds of nice fresh shrimp with every cast of the cast net... I’ve never seen the Fish population so full and massive and there are way more specie of fish than usual... Today we cought and sold 30 pounds of shrimp 5 5 gallon buckets of scallops and about 160 lbs of various fish... What an amazing and beautiful day on the water for my family we sold the catch at the docks all top dollar... The chefs were all out shopping for there restaurants and as soon as they hear the stereo blasting about 30 of them gathered by our slip and started bidding... it’s really that easy and you can hardly call it work... but for the moment it’s keeping the lights on... tonight ahead of the hurricane we’re taking about a 4 hour boat ride out to some oil rigs an attempt to kill 5 or 6 bug tuna over 150 pounds each... little bit of commercial fishing won’t kill me... The boats and owners from Venice Louisiana are all here and it looks like a Freeman Boat-show 24 of them in my bay hiding from hurricanes.... gotta run

Aspenou812

Veteran
Wow got some grower love today... I love care packages... The growers community is amazingly cool... and apparently I need to go shopping because there are so many cool canna items out... Like a CBD massage candle... ya know wow... Nice... It’s My Choice what’s that websight with the cool stuff.... Farm to Med... I gotta do some shopping

Aspenou812

Veteran
I got these clones in yesterday looking limp and the leaves felt dry and rough...
So I was planting in rock wool and presoaked the 2x2 cubes... I put them in a cup of water for a few hours to see if they would perk up.. but nope... So I set up a clone box and put the cuttings while still in there glasses of water and I put all 22 cubes in for an overnight get happy session... this is what I had by about 10 this morning...

Much better to work with they are hydrated and happy yay for me... I love this shit....
So excited I had to get them started.... and here ya go... MAC1, FlashBang and OGKB 2.0

Aspenou812

Veteran
So want to give a shout out to a killer artisan her name is Emily and I don’t know her personally... Her company Shoprustichouse.com has some really amazing products... They make Soap and Candles... The Care package had a Massage candle you light the candle and use the oils for a massage!! I absolutely love the whole idea of this... I got the CBD candle and I can’t place the Natural Beautiful scent but it’s light and relaxing... the quality of the oils are simply astounding...I’m a boat Captain right... Trust me when I say windburn is very unpleasant and real... the candle oil fixed all that... left my skin feeling relaxed and hydrated simply amazing... it’s good stuff not cheap but I’ll be trying everything soon it’s that good...

RockinRobot

I thought we both put seeds down at the same time. How did I get ahead of you?

11 days

picture.php

RockinRobot

My light is a little too bright stalled them for a few days I believe...

I'm vegging under 5 20w 6500k T5 LED replacement bulbs. I got rid of my 600w MH for veg and it's been working great at 1/6 the electric cost.

And Joe always has a killer grow.

I'm hoping for good things on this Member Berry from Ethos. I got it for a couple of reasons. First, the guy that usually gets my extra has a guy that gets an OZ of mine every month but still goes to dispensary just for Member Berry. Then when I checked it out it's a short flower high yield strain. I'm running 12 weeks on all of my current genetics. These should finish in 9, fingers crossed. Just hoping it's a good high. reviews of Ethos on here are hit/miss

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smokin Joe is wippin us both RR... lol

Put this seed in a shot glass on 10- 19, took this pic today. So "SHE' is 17 days from the vial she came in but only 13 days above the soil. If ya look close you can see the pistols that popped out today.

Aspenou812

Veteran
See RR told ya so... that old fart just kills it... Fucking Biker Thugs SMH SmokinJoe is that friend ya sometimes want to tie up in a sack and beat with a stick.... swear to everything Holy and pull your hair out.... glad he’s my friend

RockinRobot

See RR told ya so... that old fart just kills it... Fucking Biker Thugs SMH SmokinJoe is that friend ya sometimes want to tie up in a sack and beat with a stick.... swear to everything Holy and pull your hair out.... glad he’s my friend

Don't be picking on us Biker thugs now. And be careful about putting someone in a sack and beating them with a stick... They might enjoy it.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Don't be picking on us Biker thugs now. And be careful about putting someone in a sack and beating them with a stick... They might enjoy it.

OMG another biker can’t call you a biker thug cause I already got on of them in my life... wow... lmao I think you might be right... I need a new plan...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’m gonna be grabbing some new beans... I’ve gotta have that GG4ril in my lineup and I’m looking for Relentless Genetics anyone know where I can find them??