What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Got a dozen clones in from a friend and they must have been wonderful before the post office got there greedy hands on them... they were packed really good too they even made it through a long weekend at the post office so they had to be really healthy... what I ended up with was 4 in the cloner trying to save them and one in a pot it truly is disconcerting is that after so much care and time was put in preparation that someone put into this and the post office just ruins em... But I’m hopeful I can save a few.... have some bare clones on the way cause He’s just an awesome guy but damn the Po didn’t have to beat the box up like this imho...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’ve been out of wax forever... and I just scored big time... found 12 grams I made off my Pineapple Sorbet in a silicone puck out in the shop fridge... time to Celebrate and get right

LostTribe

Premium user
Aspen,

in case ya didnt know DTOG is using a new IG name......Dubtrips3.0

glad ya'll are covid free

peace

Actually, someone posted they spoke with him the other day and that IG account and everything else got hacked. He is having issues and lost a grow. They said he was safe and in good spirits. Just watch out that's why I won't ever do any IG crap its owned by Facebook isn't it? All those DM's are not secure in any way.

Aspen so glad to hear you are 'Rona free and you seem to be on the mend. One day at a time.

Best Regards
LT

Aspenou812

Veteran

Alright got some beans in and I’m in a race to get them finished... needing a good harvest to keep the wheels rolling

scrogrow

Actually, someone posted they spoke with him the other day and that IG account and everything else got hacked. He is having issues and lost a grow. They said he was safe and in good spirits. Just watch out that's why I won't ever do any IG crap its owned by Facebook isn't it? All those DM's are not secure in any way.

Aspen so glad to hear you are 'Rona free and you seem to be on the mend. One day at a time.

Best Regards
LT

I confess it was me that posted about dubs being well

Also aspen sorry to hear about the clones but glad to see your back on the mag:woohoo:

Don't suppose you been fishing lately?

Aspenou812

Veteran
I haven’t popped many beans so I have them soaking for 24 hours in a shot glass... now I’m about to place them in a paper towel in a zip bag for a day or two while they throw out some good tails to plant... I’m gonna clip the bags of seed and hang them upright and I’m hoping gravity will give me straighter tails on the seed to plant.. they have already cracked so yay!!!

Aspenou812

Veteran

I soaked these in a cup for 24 hours and then into damp paper towels in a baggie and spent the last two hours planting them...
I presoak the coco with a solution of calcium and extreme blend at 320ppm.5 aand 6.0 ph couple of days ago and remade a batch of solution today.. I use a 300mil Syringe made a hole in the pots and gently placed the seed and coco.. I was being super carful not to break the seed tails so once in the hole I pushed coco loosely around the roots and used good pressure on the syringe and totally saturated the coco till it was loose and floating... as it settled the seed were perfectly planted... let’s see what happens now..

RockinRobot

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78610&pictureid=2087051&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78610&pictureid=2087051&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78610&pictureid=2087050&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78610&pictureid=2087049&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78610&pictureid=2087048&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I soaked these in a cup for 24 hours and then into damp paper towels in a baggie and spent the last two hours planting them...
I presoak the coco with a solution of calcium and extreme blend at 320ppm.5 aand 6.0 ph couple of days ago and remade a batch of solution today.. I use a 300mil Syringe made a hole in the pots and gently placed the seed and coco.. I was being super carful not to break the seed tails so once in the hole I pushed coco loosely around the roots and used good pressure on the syringe and totally saturated the coco till it was loose and floating... as it settled the seed were perfectly planted... let’s see what happens now..

I don't bother to soak them. 24 hours in paper towel and I've always got tails already. At least on fresh seeds. Older seeds may benefit from soaking

Aspenou812

Veteran
I don't bother to soak them. 24 hours in paper towel and I've always got tails already. At least on fresh seeds. Older seeds may benefit from soaking

I like to soak them so you can see what direction the tails are pointing.. point that tip down and in two days you’ll have more or less straight tails if the bags are stood up vertically

RockinRobot

I like to soak them so you can see what direction the tails are pointing.. point that tip down and in two days you’ll have more or less straight tails if the bags are stood up vertically

IMHO long tails are much more likely to break when planting. As soon as my seeds crack I move them to rockwool or in your case coco.

Aspenou812

Veteran
IMHO long tails are much more likely to break when planting. As soon as my seeds crack I move them to rockwool or in your case coco.

True true... more than one way to skin this cat... I was worried about breaking them because that’s happened before so I used 300 ml of solution in a 300 mill syringe.... use the volume of solution and water pressure to wet them in basically holding the plant in place as the water soaked coco settled around .. it worked out good and didn’t break any

I’ve got babies I’m so excited

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’ve got the fever back now... it’s been a long time watching my grow as it dwindled over the past few months with root rot... made it hard to go out and spend good quality time when it’s in bad shape... today I checked the seedlings 5 times and I know I’m gonna kill it just feel it... this is gonna be an amazing run of 18 plants under 3 lights... in a few weeks I’ll start feeding them co2

Aspenou812

Veteran
I’ve been reading about people mainlining there plants and I totally don’t get it at all or buy that it helps out in any way... with 8 to 12 week vegtimes it doesn’t make since to me... I’m not at all trying to grow big beautiful plants I’m growing BIG BEAUTIFUL BUDS... I basically start training the plants to fill my scrog as rooted clones and now as seedlings... I go for tops 340 of them knowing good light will only penetrate about 2 foot deep into the canopy.. and as soon as the plant from coco to the top hits 24 inches they are flipped... my best run to date was 8.6 pounds off 15 plants and that run was 14 days rooting clones and 3 week veg times with co2 the whole 8 to 10 week veg thing throws me in mainlining... the plants genetics determine how much weight it’s gonna throw given it’s size and health... I couldn’t imagine vegging that long my plants would be freakin one pound monsters really I don’t get it...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I just checked the plants and they are about a inch and a quarter tall and starting the first true leaves... I turned the driver up on my Light to 100%.. they all look good and I’m so excited... on another note... by the end of the week I’ll have Mac1 Ogkb2.0 and a Flashbang... so things are looking up... the first plants to hit 2 foot tall go to flower first anyone want to guess what plant that will be?? Will it be a clone or a seed or plant...

Latest posts

Latest posts