What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
It’s been a few days and 8 out of the 10 of us are fine thus far the other two have cold chills and fever so far and they say they feel it coming on... My only concern here honestly is Zoey and she hasn’t missed a step yet... She thinks she’s 10 foot tall and bulletproof lol my mini me.. we’re all in good health and fit so hopefully we can skip the worst of it..

Aspenou812

Veteran
We have a couple of active hurricanes one about to hit Louisiana and all I can think about doing today is packing the boat and checking the engines And fitting the prop cages... not gonna happen because there is no one left to man the boat and we’re in quarantine... so that sucks.. It’s all rainy and gray outside I’ll bet the water is rough as hell right now... few of us went spear fishing last night and the Gulf was wild... hurricane waters are charged and the fish are frisky we took 12 hog fish 6 big red fish and 4 good sized snapper along with 9 fat flounder .. I love night diving it’s not for the meek at heart... it’s totally thrilling though when the sharks are hunting and so are you it’s crazy seeing them dart in and out of your dive light... we lost a big grouper And a speargun to bull sharks We might go looking for the speargun when the weather clears... we were still in Quarantine And didn’t have to make any contact with the public to take the boat out... still it was bending the rules some

Aspenou812

Veteran
Basically everyone I know is in Quarantine for covid and the only person not sick is my mini me... it’s like the flu but different...
Out in the garden I had to change all seven filters out in the ro system and calibrate all the ph and ec meters.. normally a slight pain in the butt being rundown and doing it alone was a real bitch... I replaced all the 1/4 inch tubing and fittings and cleaned the rest the whole system was gunked up and not really making water.... it was overdue and I’m glad I had all the replacement parts to basically rebuild it... my output that I was getting about 5 psi at the reservoir was 45 ppm .5 now it’s back down to zero and I’m getting 45 psi at the Reservoir and Zero ppm water out of my supposedly 500 gallon a day system.... it’s filling my two 55 gallon holding tanks quickly again and the water is pure so mission accomplished today but I was shocked finding all that nasty gunk in my ro lines gonna have to replace the whole system shortly been changing filters on this one for 5 years so maybe it’s time What do y’all use this one is a HydroLogic Triton and it’s discontinued by the company I’ve been running it with upgraded ro filters... I’m exhausted that was dirty and frustrating work surface water in this area must be real real dirty right now after days of rain

Aspenou812

Veteran
Just wanted to let ya know...We’re surviving the Chinese Virus it’s like a bad cold although it’s exhausting I believe I’ve seen worse pneumonia is a lot heavier and so is the flu thus far.. My mini me is asymptomatic and hasn’t missed a step she is loving this 14 day break from school though... makes working in the garden a pain but I’ve finally got it about cleaned up... plants are getting heathy and I’ve beat back the the negative energy I had floating around in there... y’all stay safe

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Stay strong! If it takes covid to beat away negative energy then take advantage of it.
Good luck! But sounds like you got this

Aspenou812

Veteran
Feeling better every day Mr Navy had a 3 day stay in the hospital but I just sprung him... lol looks like we’re all in the clear and awaiting a negative test results...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Good day today... Me Zoe and Mr Navy are negative for covid 19 finally!!! gonna take the boat out to the local islands and sandbars and hang out with some Dolphins... Dolphins fucking rule... So do Joints and Rum so I gotta take both... lol Some Joints Some Rum some sun and a few smiles... exactly what I need today... and don’t forget the PaddleBoards... y’all have a good afternoon

Aspenou812

Veteran
Wow I haven’t been this excited about the mail in years... been almost two years since I’ve had New stuff to play with... there not here yet but I’m Eye Balling the mailbox like a hawk.... have some hammerhead beans coming too... Very exciting...
Has anyone seen Dtog around??

packerfan79

Veteran
Wow I haven’t been this excited about the mail in years... been almost two years since I’ve had New stuff to play with... there not here yet but I’m Eye Balling the mailbox like a hawk.... have some hammerhead beans coming too... Very exciting...
Has anyone seen Dtog around??

DTOG is on Instagram pretty regularly.

bs0

Just wanted to let ya know...We’re surviving the Chinese Virus it’s like a bad cold although it’s exhausting I believe I’ve seen worse pneumonia is a lot heavier and so is the flu thus far.. My mini me is asymptomatic and hasn’t missed a step she is loving this 14 day break from school though... makes working in the garden a pain but I’ve finally got it about cleaned up... plants are getting heathy and I’ve beat back the the negative energy I had floating around in there... y’all stay safe

That's too bad that you caught the trump virus. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Aspenou812

Veteran
That's too bad that you caught the trump virus. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Didn’t know it was called that... But we beat it and have tested negative twice Doing volunteer work in hospitals in south Florida and Louisiana during the first hard spreads of it... I’ve seen several people die of this COVID-19 so I know exactly how serious it is whatever you want to call it... it’s from China and I’m not being political... it’s serious but if you are in good shape and health you have a very high chance of surviving it like we did only a fool would politicize this.... wear a mask all day wash your hands sixty times a day and you still have a 50/50 chance of catching it and it’s pretty nasty it runs you down hard... If you have any and I mean Any debilitating conditions healthwise you’re fucked if you get this it’s gonna be extremely fucking hard on you take that from someone that spent three months working in hospitals during the initial outbreak when we didn’t know anything about the shitty virus... y’all stay safe

Aspenou812

Veteran
I FEEL GOOD...FUCK MY LIFE... ABOUT TIME...
2020 has been shitty... My BFF and I walked out to the shop to clean and prepare some pots... my stereo in the shop had dust on it so I was in the sink elbow deep scrubbing pots and I herd a click and an all too Familiar Hummmmmm few seconds later the speakers coughed out clouds of dust and the music started playing... I wasn’t in the mood for it but before I knew that bass worked it way from my feet to my hips and it was on.... I haven’t danced in a while last time I went out dancing was last October.... We did get cold busted though by my mini me... and I mean cold busted... she walks in and click shut the stereo off and she ask us exactly what we were doing dancing without her and informed us that we can’t dance in tennis shoes not properly anyhow she said... oops lol she ran in the house and grabbed her boots and a set for my BFF and gave my boots to Halo to carry for her... On her return we were informed that she’s been wanting to do some line dancing to country music for months and months and we haven’t been in the mood... is that right I ask with a wink... two hours and 19 songs later I think she’s had enough.... But damn it was fun... I think we are gonna go do some shallow water spearing tonight and catch dinner.... some fresh HogFish would be lovely... We will stop by our favorite Beach restaurant so they can clean and cook them while the Adults have a drink... we drink for free if we bring them fish... so maybe a few big flounder too... just good to let my hair down and start LIVIN again

Latest posts

Latest posts