GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flylowgethigh View Post
    That fogger is reasonably priced for the usefulness. How much of this protective gear do you do?:

Dry fog creates ultra find droplets of water and solution. Please use protective eyeware, hazmat suits and respirators that filter down below 0.1 micron. DO NOT BREATH in dry fog particles as they can cause serious damage to your lungs and body. Be cautions about adding dry fog to electronics or rooms with electrical devices. Dry fog particles are extemely bio-available and can penetrate cell walls effectively so be cautions about the amount of solution you mix with water when applying dry fog solutions to plants. AeroScience is not liable for damage caused by dry fog solutions. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    That’s a very true posting by Aeroscience
    I do the protective gear.... With a Twist I have a 3m half mask that’s not comfortable at all it’s heavy and doesn’t protect the eyes... I live with a SEAL(now retired) he makes me use his chemical assault mask he said it’s not standard mop gear what ever that means when I can’t avoid being up close with the Fogger or have IPM solutions mixed and the biggest thing is stay out of the fog... keep it moving away from you I haven’t had any issues either way.. you can see the fog build up in the air... If your in the fog you can feel it permeate your skin and lips... Also I used RO dialing in the Fogger and learning how to use it most times and small jobs like fogging clones I’ll cover them and wait a few minutes then fog again and I don’t worry about the assault mask... Doing single plants on a turntable I don’t bother because I can be fast and keep the cloud out in front of me... I would say just use your judgment ... your not going to want to breath this stuff in anytime I fog all 30 plants in flower and I’m in the room I’m well protected and I always use gloves and long sleeve shirts with every solution...
    the other part of that is the strength of the solution I mix everything just like I would spray and have had zero issues burning plants 350ppm.5 and 6.0 ph the only thing is I would never mix and spray any solutions together with a spray bottle with the Fogger I routinely run kelp blends with something like 13 elements and then a full strength permethrin for the bugs all at once all in the same bucket... It’s so effective So fast and easy to use you’ll get the hang of it I have no doubts...
    sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
    ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Aspenou812 I never thought about having to throw on the scott air pak to treat the plants, ha ha but you people are right, be smart and do not hurt yourself...
      Last edited by ...CR500AF...; 03-12-2021, 01:09.
      “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

So finally made it to the flush... I’ve been looking for this for a while... Honestly didn’t know if I would get this far with all the problems this run.. but thankfully I’m here... finally
        sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Things are yellowing quickly now I started the flush with a heavy load of Z7 to break any salts loose... It’s working... Next Friday the tricombs should be right for harvest

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
            Things are yellowing quickly now I started the flush with a heavy load of Z7 to break any salts loose... It’s working... Next Friday the tricombs should be right for harvest
            Congratulations on the comeback. Now comes the real work. Trim jail, lol

Comment

They look so sad... the plants that is... the buds are marvelous and I grow bud not plants... I think they know the scissors are gonna have the final word in a weeks time... I dropped off 18 pairs of trim scissors at the sharpening guys shed today bought 5 boxes of gloves all the snacks and drinks are in the cooler and I got my trim table set up... it’s so freaking close... then I reset the room and do it all over again... next Friday the flush is over I’m at about 60% amber tricombs so 5 more on the flush will be about perfect...
              Attached Files

Comment

I had one Vinaigrette that had a really wild structure I nicknamed her Crazy Eyes and grew her off to the side for some harvest smoke... Small fire Ass Buds all day long lol got her trimmed and drying...that’s a 3x3 drying screen for wet bud. I normally do a dry trim
                Attached Files

Comment

So it looks like I beat the borg and made it to harvest with no bad effects other than missing a whole lot of training time in veg and early flowers.. this is how I dry plants... snip the stems and flip how easy is that?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Almost time to trim it up...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Aspenou812 Love the drying racks well done TY for the pics. Glad to see it still come out good in the end...
                      “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by ...CR500AF... View Post
                        Aspenou812 Love the drying racks well done TY for the pics. Glad to see it still come out good in the end...
                        They aren’t drying racks... I flip my scrogs upside down and cut the main stem out for drying..... Takes all of 5 minutes to have them all hanging for the dry ya know...

Comment

I assume that is a multi-person operation to flip the SCROG with the plants in it. Looks like you will get a harvest for all the work you put in. GL.
                          ______________________________ __________________________
                          Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Comment

Takes Two of us to flip...

Comment

Blows my mind just how generous the weed gods are.. With all the issues... Bad Coco. Brod and two spot mites and not to mention my nutrients falling out like crazy... The quality definitely showed up and I pulled 14.3 dried pounds... It’s all about the work you put in... fogging every 3 days for 8 out of 10 weeks just sucked... It was a tone of work but it paid off
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X