No announcement yet.

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No real updates today not much to show! Ill have my room finished and my grow started tomorrow and load a bunch of pictures up. I think yall will like my simple little set up........
    sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
    ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Busy day today.... lots going on it the new room, i will be vegging by the time my head hits the pillow tonight..........
      sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Ok its time to educate me guys..... Why is it that coco produces 3 ounces of bud per gallon of media and promix only has a one ounce of bud per gallon of media track record? the bigger pots are in route now but i would like to find the answer to that question. in a fully hydroponic drip to waste system with multi feeds daily, is it drainage, water retention, aeration in the root zone, is it a media structure type of thing? Ive been looking but can't find out the answer to that question.........

Comment

Hey Aspen, nice thread you have started....I have some catching up do to

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
            Hey Aspen, nice thread you have started....I have some catching up do to
            You know i got room in the front row for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
              Ok its time to educate me guys..... Why is it that coco produces 3 ounces of bud per gallon of media and promix only has a one ounce of bud per gallon of media track record? the bigger pots are in route now but i would like to find the answer to that question. in a fully hydroponic drip to waste system with multi feeds daily, is it drainage, water retention, aeration in the root zone, is it a media structure type of thing? Ive been looking but can't find out the answer to that question.........

If the environments are equal, chances are the nutrient profile you are using is better suited for Coco over Promix.

Promix requires less Iron (2x less) than Coco. Promix also requires less Calcium and slightly more Potassium.

This is of course generally speaking. Genetics play a role in nutrient absorption and feeding requirements as well.
              https://www.perfectgrower.com/knowledge/

Comment

Rule of thumb has always been 1 oz per gal in dirt.... Not so sure that promix used as an airier mix as long as not compacted qualifies as "dirt/soil grown" cuz I`ve seen some decent pulls although nowhere close to what a dialed coco setup can produce....and....

Coco done right , has no limits to yield from any size container since a well respected member and moderator here HGO produced 8 oz Chem D plants using 1.6 gal containers in the UK feeding multiple times per day in short increments like the PPK uses....anyways....

Welcome ......Dans is the man for coco dialage round these parts , and you and your yields won`t be happy till you take the plunge cuz it`s obvious you`re after production as well as quality....regardless....

Good luck and keep up the hard work....fortune favors the prepared mind....

Peace....DHF.........
                Knowledge is power.....Adapt or perish....

Comment

Yea I've read Hundred Gram Ounce thread from top to bottom its good stuff.... i learned a lot from that thread

Comment

I wanted to try coco but my teacher said stick with what you kno
                    sigpic.

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

Comment

Aspenou812,

DHF is the man and trust everything he says and you are golden.

peace
                      “In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms

Comment

Good luck Aspen, coco is the dogs bollox....

Surprised more people on the forum have not switched to it...

Not sure on your conversion in regards to volume of coco/pot size to final weight..

I estimate half oz (14grams for every litre of coco used) working with clones, and also having a dialled in environment.Maybe your figures were similar i did not add them up...

All the best and hope you pull a bountiful harvest.....

Comment

So I gave just left the hydro store in Tallahassee, two bags of Coco by Cyco and two small bags of perlight going back to Coco. I'll have them transplanted as soon as I get back home..... I suppose I can mix the V\B Dirty and use it outside in the spring I just can't half ass this project and expect the results I'm looking for....... Thanks for convincing me.

Comment

you answered your own question Aspen . lol
                            its all of those things you mentioned .

i could write a book to you explaining coco & how it works but it would take to long & all the info is here in the coco section . you have a basic idea because you've grown in coco before , you know its little quirks that are needed to grow in it & get good crops . if theres something you get stuck on or don't remember .... we're all here for you .

i see from further reading your doing coco instead of promix ....

current tour with brain & brewer
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

I find perlite a complete waste of time when used in conjunction with coco...

Coco is a very aerated medium when used solo, if any thing the perlite only hinders ample root space, simply put the perlite is taking up space rather than your roots, this in hindsight will require additional feedings per day... The roots are your fruits.....

Comment

So I gave just left the hydro store in Tallahassee, two bags of Coco by Cyco and two small bags of perlight going back to Coco. I'll have them transplanted as soon as I get back home..... I suppose I can mix the V\B Dirty and use it outside in the spring I just can't half ass this project and expect the results I'm looking for....... Thanks for convincing me.

honestly ...... don't use the perilite . you don't need it . coco retains plenty of air & 02 .

are you going to order the V&B original formula ? don't remember if you use RO or tap .

just remember to treat your transplants in coco like you would with the promix . untill the roots are established in the pots 1 to 2 weeks . meaning let the coco dry out a bit to help the roots grow . not bone dry , but not wet . you can over water coco untill the root mass is big enough to deal with alot of water .
                                after that , feed everyday ..... feed to runoff (10% is fine ) & do not let the pots sit in it . from then on , how many feeds a cycle you want to do is up to your comfort level .

PH of 5.8 ...... but a swing from 5.6 to 6.1 is more beneficial . i'll put up a chart so you can see that elements like calcium are available at a different PH level than ones like Magnesium . calcium is more available at the low end where magnesium is available at a higher level .

current tour with brain & brewer
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X