No announcement yet.

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope that’s not my thing at all... lol they are way too fast for me I took 5 shots and missed 5 times they each shoot the same fish and work as a team I learned a little something those guys were pros... they took two fish bigger than I’ve ever got on the boat and it only took them 3 hours to get all they wanted lol... boat full of kite surfers today and were lucky they have 22knot wind to play in...
    sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
    ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

What were your final thoughts on your first run with the LEDs?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alpo View Post
        What were your final thoughts on your first run with the LEDs?
        Thanks
        Oh Ive done a few runs with them at this point... More power less heat and frosty buds tell me there isn’t much not to like ya know
        sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

I’m making hard candies tonight I made an alcohol tincture with 90 grams of trim and 60 grams of bud.. It’s strong so the candies should rock it... working on getting back into flower right now and trying to get caught up... last year left me way in the hole but I’m about half way there now.. My next harvest should get me over the hump in good style... Hope everyone out there in the green world is doing alright

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3354657A-6237-4AE3-95C7-1BAFE47E60BD.jpeg
Views:	69
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	17876225 Candy’s
            Attached Files

Comment

I’ve got 12 Zookies in the cloner and 12 white walker kush both are Breeders Cuts so it should be nice... I might pop some of my gg4 ril beans Tony green sent me

Comment

Working...
              X