No announcement yet.

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really fucking hate IcMag picture uploads... so outdated and what a pain in the ass
    sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
    ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
      I really fucking hate IcMag picture uploads... so outdated and what a pain in the ass
      Just crop them a little before you upload and fixes issues

Comment

Hope everyone has a wonderfully filling Thanksgiving Day Stay safe...
        sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Aspen,

I hope you and the family have a great day.

Comment

So one question I get a lot is how do I manage drainage... and it’s so easy if you look to the marine world... these are flow right controls swivel quick disconnect drain fittings they are water tight and they have o rings and lock and unlock easily... and the best part is you can buy several of these for the cost of a single piece of shit ($20 dollars worth of hydroponic drain fittings) these cost like 5 bucks each and are by far superior in every way... so that’s how I do a sealed flexible passive drain system

Comment

Now that I have the drainage all set up and working properly on half the room I did some work building a shelf for all the 6 gallon containers of Cutting Edge Solution making the job of mixing up 55 gallons of my base nutrients real quick and simple... I also redid the airline plumbing and replaced an air stone that would make my ph swing up quickly... good day it’s all coming together again

Comment

Oh and I was able to assemble another diy led so 3 more to go and the room is almost ready to flower...

Comment

Yeah, well, if ya wasn't so cheap you could have gotten 2 more lol
                  sigpic
                  Motherless Goat Farms

Comment

Wow gonna be getting in a tone of clones... All Breeders Cuts All Fire... I’ve wanted to grow some Relentless Beans for a couple of years now I’ll get to grow at least one of there Breeder cuts... All kinds of great stuff I’m so excited because I’ll have a Full selection to grow from again... Loosing my moms to root rot was hard on me...

Comment

To my friends in Tennessee perfect fucking delivery really nice out great box perfect!!! THANK YOU

Comment

I’m starting to hit that 10 inch mark where I start topping and training plants... I’ve already Employed topping and the Fim technique to force growth hormones out to the plants branches... Getting to the point where I have to really work the plants everyday to keep up... I’m loving that.. Just the work it’s simple and it brings me a lot of peace doing what I love to do and seeing the plants responding... Starting to Spoon Feed too already so this is getting real real fast... I’ll be bumping the co2 in the room to 1200 ppm next week and they will really take off...

Comment

Every day I get closer and closer to flipping this SIXTEEN POUND MONSTER... And believe me I’m looking hard for those numbers I’ve got a lot of grower love to catch up sending out... Fl brothers in trouble and Friends to catch up with... Hope is a Beautiful thing... Most people would have already given up but y’all know I just can’t do that... I’m fighting like hell to stay afloat 2021 can’t roll in fast enough until then I’ll be busy and hopeful while flexing all this GROWER MUSCLE I’ve built up over the last 7 years....

Comment

I’m GOING TO WAR... THE BORG HAVE INVADED I have spider mites... tonight everything in the garden living is getting the first treatment of Nukem by flying skull spraying the undersides of the plants and the tops and soil... if they don’t improve Quickly I’ll break out the big guns my bottles of Forbid and Abamectin 0.15ec and the Fogger one of those two will end the problems... I won’t loose a single plant to these fuckers... and I don’t have to look out for the man so I can get downright nasty with them in Veg... I’ll also be spraying an alcohol water mixture mixed at a 3 to 1 ratio...

Comment

I ended up mixing up 2 gallons of Nukem by Flying skull I used a 2x4 shelf system I’ve used in the past to grow and clone in... It’s empty has no shelving and is wrapped in panda plastic so I used it like a spray hood to contain the mess... I sat an extra tray to the side and sprayed it with SNS 244 then I took the Nukem and sprayed the tray... I took the plants one at a time and sprayed the underneath of the leaves the surface of the coco and outside2 inches of the pot and then sprayed the tops... then I took them put them in the treated trays and repeated until all 4 trays and all about 42 plants were covered top bottom and all over I had the lights off in the room the grow lights and I had the fans and AC turned off... I was also treating some kind of fungus like tiny bright orange yellow mushrooms in 6 of the pots I physically removed all the spots and the coco around them... About Four hours earlier I treated all those pots with the SNS 244 hopefully killing it off... then removed all traces I could see and sprayed the coco down with the SNS 244 busy day... then I cleaned up removing all the infested foliage I cut off and and the coco fungus stuff outside to the fire pit!!! Then I sprayed along the walls and trays on the floor all around the trays... I will not loose a single plant to these fuckers... I’ll repeat this process in a few days spraying the Alcohol mixture at one part to three parts Ro Water like a fend every time I walk into the room... Fucking Bugs!!!

Comment

Oh also I fed the plants straight Ro water about 45 gallons of it... why? Because I’m spraying the surface of the coco twice in some cases... once with Nukem once with sns242 for the fungus.. I did spray first but before I hit the lights I flushed with ro because it shuts off the leaves and stems from trying to absorb moisture from the air.. they do that when they are thirsty.... Ro is easily taken up by the plants and more rapidly hydrate the foliage... lol Some of that Grower Muscle... Did it simply because I didn’t want the leaves sucking in the Nukem that’s why.... and it works... I did have a 55 gallon reservoir pre mixed and waiting... I let them flush and drain for two hours then I fed them let them drain for an hour and turned the lights back on knowing the plants were dry with no surface moisture on the plants surface...

Comment

Working...
                                X