Corvette Summer: Vert Edition
    GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

_________
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
      your prose is pretty good aspen
      u have a talent with words
      I got some words for ya... FUCK THE POSTAL SERVICE....
      sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
      ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Got a dozen clones in from a friend and they must have been wonderful before the post office got there greedy hands on them... they were packed really good too they even made it through a long weekend at the post office so they had to be really healthy... what I ended up with was 4 in the cloner trying to save them and one in a pot it truly is disconcerting is that after so much care and time was put in preparation that someone put into this and the post office just ruins em... But I’m hopeful I can save a few.... have some bare clones on the way cause He’s just an awesome guy but damn the Po didn’t have to beat the box up like this imho...
        sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

I’ve been out of wax forever... and I just scored big time... found 12 grams I made off my Pineapple Sorbet in a silicone puck out in the shop fridge... time to Celebrate and get right

Comment

Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
            Aspen,

in case ya didnt know DTOG is using a new IG name......Dubtrips3.0

glad ya'll are covid free

peace
            Actually, someone posted they spoke with him the other day and that IG account and everything else got hacked. He is having issues and lost a grow. They said he was safe and in good spirits. Just watch out that's why I won't ever do any IG crap its owned by Facebook isn't it? All those DM's are not secure in any way.

Aspen so glad to hear you are 'Rona free and you seem to be on the mend. One day at a time.

Best Regards
            LT
            LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Just hope he’s alright... I suppose he will come back when he’s ready too...

Comment

Alright got some beans in and I’m in a race to get them finished... needing a good harvest to keep the wheels rolling

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                  Actually, someone posted they spoke with him the other day and that IG account and everything else got hacked. He is having issues and lost a grow. They said he was safe and in good spirits. Just watch out that's why I won't ever do any IG crap its owned by Facebook isn't it? All those DM's are not secure in any way.

Aspen so glad to hear you are 'Rona free and you seem to be on the mend. One day at a time.

Best Regards
                  LT
                  I confess it was me that posted about dubs being well

Also aspen sorry to hear about the clones but glad to see your back on the mag

Don't suppose you been fishing lately?

Comment

Originally posted by scrogrow View Post
                    I confess it was me that posted about dubs being well

Also aspen sorry to hear about the clones but glad to see your back on the mag

Don't suppose you been fishing lately?
                    I have been spearing.... that’s fishing to me...

Comment

nice.hammerhead seeds.

Comment

I haven’t popped many beans so I have them soaking for 24 hours in a shot glass... now I’m about to place them in a paper towel in a zip bag for a day or two while they throw out some good tails to plant... I’m gonna clip the bags of seed and hang them upright and I’m hoping gravity will give me straighter tails on the seed to plant.. they have already cracked so yay!!!

Comment

I’m gonna do a grow journal on the Hammer seeds it’s posted in the grow diary

Comment

I soaked these in a cup for 24 hours and then into damp paper towels in a baggie and spent the last two hours planting them...
                            I presoak the coco with a solution of calcium and extreme blend at 320ppm.5 aand 6.0 ph couple of days ago and remade a batch of solution today.. I use a 300mil Syringe made a hole in the pots and gently placed the seed and coco.. I was being super carful not to break the seed tails so once in the hole I pushed coco loosely around the roots and used good pressure on the syringe and totally saturated the coco till it was loose and floating... as it settled the seed were perfectly planted... let’s see what happens now..

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
                              View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I soaked these in a cup for 24 hours and then into damp paper towels in a baggie and spent the last two hours planting them...
                              I presoak the coco with a solution of calcium and extreme blend at 320ppm.5 aand 6.0 ph couple of days ago and remade a batch of solution today.. I use a 300mil Syringe made a hole in the pots and gently placed the seed and coco.. I was being super carful not to break the seed tails so once in the hole I pushed coco loosely around the roots and used good pressure on the syringe and totally saturated the coco till it was loose and floating... as it settled the seed were perfectly planted... let’s see what happens now..
                              I don't bother to soak them. 24 hours in paper towel and I've always got tails already. At least on fresh seeds. Older seeds may benefit from soaking

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRobot View Post
                                I don't bother to soak them. 24 hours in paper towel and I've always got tails already. At least on fresh seeds. Older seeds may benefit from soaking
                                I like to soak them so you can see what direction the tails are pointing.. point that tip down and in two days you’ll have more or less straight tails if the bags are stood up vertically

Comment

Working...
                                X