What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Ok guys ill get an update ready asap its been two days since i removed all the large fans so ill be defoliating tonight and tomorrow ill finish all that.... then its just a waiting game i guess...... there filling in on the upright branches beautifully buds aren't very big yet at all... but i know they will fill in and then fatten up..... going to be nice to start my next RUN.....

Ill have some new grow toys come Monday..... The first of three vege area CMH lights.... Ill do a review for all of you so yall can see exactly what your getting for 400 shipped.... Its a full CMH setup..... ok ill post the update in a little bit....

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I couldnt be happier since switching to 315 CMH for veg. Those lights are da bomb for sure. Cant wait to see your new veg setup. :wave:

maxmurder

Veteran
I couldnt be happier since switching to 315 CMH for veg. Those lights are da bomb for sure. Cant wait to see your new veg setup. :wave:

i'm switching out 3 more gavi plasmas with cmh.
night and day difference.
that's the plants, how about 1/2 as much as plasmas cost and half the fixture weight.
i'm gettin "cmh4 life" tatted on my knuckles.:good:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hahahaha! I hear ya Max. I'm starting to get curious myself on how two of those 315w's would do replacing one 1000w SE HPS. :chin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Update and Photo Dump!! Day 25...Flower part two..

Update and Photo Dump!! Day 25...Flower part two..

So ill get to spend some quality time all weekend trimming the fans back yay......:tiphat: have a great day!!!

~star~crash~

r u getting anticipatory beaming rush's of glue excitement yet? that feeling? it's called crazy glue ... it's a psychological condition & nothing to be concerned about...it'll eventually pass...kinda

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking good girl! Are you geeking about the bud size not being that large for nearly 4 weeks in? Don't worry, they'll fatten right up real soon. First time I ran her, mine were looking almost I identical to yours. Ended up being the heaviest plant of that harvest.

Aspenou812

Veteran
The 630w CMH's are supposed to be like a replacement for a 1000 watter I heard or read somewhere.

Exactly Bobbo..... I'll have two 315w lamps for moms and cuttings and a double bulb fixture to veg out under when it's all said and done.... I hope.....anyways ....Should be enough to keep the future rooms supplied on a rotation.... Puff PUff Pass...........:tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
r u getting anticipatory beaming rush's of glue excitement yet? that feeling? it's called crazy glue ... it's a psychological condition & nothing to be concerned about...it'll eventually pass...kinda

FOR SURE!!! Star... i've been wondering about that.... HUMMMMM :yay: :jump: :whee: :whee:

gr866

Veteran
Aspen,
With your skills and drive, I do hope you check out vertical growing at some point. I think you would do a great job in vert.

GR

Latest posts

Latest posts