What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Grojak

Have you grown out the GG4? You're going to need some monster plants to pull 2lb off GG4 under 1 light... I'm subbed for this..

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was hoping for front row seats .... but i'm in & i'll be back here in the corner puffin up a storm cloud :smoke out:

good luck girl !!!

but can i give you an opinion ???? 2 gallon pots with promix might be to small . any chance you can get 5 gallon pots ? i think you'd be better off :tiphat:
i run coco & use 3 gallon pots for a good root system . 2 gallons of promix is going to get root bound quick & dry out ALOT faster .

you planing on using a net ? for GG4 & the stretch (21 days ) it might be a wise decision .

heres my 6 GG4 in 3 gallon pots at day 20 , alot of tucking branches for the last week to keep them down away from the lights .

picture.php

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
was hoping for front row seats .... but i'm in & i'll be back here in the corner puffin up a storm cloud :smoke out:

good luck girl !!!

but can i give you an opinion ???? 2 gallon pots with promix might be to small . any chance you can get 5 gallon pots ? i think you'd be better off :tiphat:
i run coco & use 3 gallon pots for a good root system . 2 gallons of promix is going to get root bound quick & dry out ALOT faster .

you planing on using a net ? for GG4 & the stretch (21 days ) it might be a wise decision .

heres my 6 GG4 in 3 gallon pots at day 20 , alot of tucking branches for the last week to keep them down away from the lights .

View Image

with the air pots the root systems will continue to grow and remain healthy without spiraling around the pots, the pots don't hold two gallons of media they say it is the two gallon equivalent, with the timers i have i can easily water the pots as many times a day as is necessary to keep them wet, Ill have to play with the on and off times to get the pattern down but for the moment i'm thinking about watering them every two hours at maturity..... And Dan you always have a front seat here!!!:)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
with the air pots the root systems will continue to grow and remain healthy without spiraling around the pots, the pots don't hold two gallons of media they say it is the two gallon equivalent, with the timers i have i can easily water the pots as many times a day as is necessary to keep them wet, Ill have to play with the on and off times to get the pattern down but for the moment i'm thinking about watering them every two hours at maturity..... And Dan you always have a front seat here!!!:)

you know your pots & soil better than i do :tiphat: i'm a coco grower & base alot of judgments on that . i think i did no more than 3 runs in promix before i got into coco .
so .... have at it girl & good luck !!! :plant grow:

Aspenou812

Veteran
6 GG4 under a Gavita ...... she'll do 2 easy !

YAY.... that's the kind of stuff i want to hear...... hang on a sec i got some pictures foe yall:thank you: oops that sounds getto as hell lmfao......... * For Yall.......

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
some pictures...... pots pumps and timers..... and an update... I'm having trouble with my room the osb on the walls is a bitch to paint and ill probably end up lining it, after two gallons of paint they have a yellow cast to them in spots and some dark spots coming through

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
looks good so far...

esp like your structural use of water pipe and beers in the layout
/isnt that how most great grows start out?

have you ever grown out this strain before?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got enough tape measures ??? :laughing: plus the beer !

we're gonna need proof your female !!! :thinking:

:biggrin:

Morcheeba*

Veteran
you know your pots & soil better than i do :tiphat: i'm a coco grower & base alot of judgments on that . i think i did no more than 3 runs in promix before i got into coco .
so .... have at it girl & good luck !!! :plant grow:

listen to Dansbud regarding going up a pot size or two or you may struggle to hit your goal.

i have grown in coco but use pro mix now and you will need twice the volume of medium to get comparable harvest.

good luck and regardless of quantity you will have great quality bud.

peace