GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
    Everything is lookin great, Aspen! How high is your ceiling?
    In that part of my shop its 9 feet high
    sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
    ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

Lucky you! I just upgraded my setup and wanted some DE's but I'm working with 8' ceilings

Comment

Originally posted by Aspenou812 View Post
        Windy i have spent somewhere right around 3.5k for everything that i currently have not counting Media and Nutes, 2k on the new equipment (Light, fan, filter, mag drive pumps x 2, wall fans x 2 x 12 inch, Titan recirculating timers) and so on, Really it's an investment in my future. Im living every true potheads DREAM! I have a BAD ASS Mentor! some decent equipment and top notch straight up fire genetics to play and learn with! And a bunch of friends here on the MAG helping me and pulling for me. Im just so proud to be a member of this digital comunity
        I all ready know you get that back first run.
        Every time I'm talking with my inner circle I feel like class has started and I'm a student for real.
        There's a few people on here I try and pick there brain all the time.
        There's been a few times I had to text my buddy on here for info

I will be popping in and out on the thread I'm over at the dark side most of the time.,but.im loving the show all ready have a happy new year and I will pm you next year cheers .
        sigpic.

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
          Lucky you! I just upgraded my setup and wanted some DE's but I'm working with 8' ceilings
          Yea that extra foot is the only reason I wanted the extra power of the DE bulbs I went with the Gavita because they create no magnetic interference. I have other electronics in my shop that lights interfere with, every grow with Gravitas and 8 foot ceilings I have read about the people only needed another foot for there light. So I thought why not....
          sigpicLife should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Comment

So let's get some opinions on this yellowing that I have going on please ladies and gentlemen.....��... So I noticed it and it has been progressing over the last 10 hours, I had to work today.... I think the light is pushing them and there hungry. I'm at .7 ec and 5.8 pH it may also be the light intensity what do y'all think? i bumped it (the light) up to 750 w last night .

Last edited by Aspenou812; 12-31-2016, 06:21.

Comment

So let's get some opinions on this yellowing that I have going on please ladies and gentlemen.....��... So I noticed it and it has been progressing over the last 10 hours, I had to work today.... I think the light is pushing them and there hungry. I'm at .7 ec and 5.8 pH it may also be the light intensity what do y'all think? i bumped it (the light) up to 750 w last night .
              it could be mag, gg4 is a mag whore, try a little Epsom salt
              proud user of PERFECT GROWER NUTRIENTS

Comment

Thank you JW I add one tsp of Epsom to my feeds already... May be I'll make up a folier and spray it on, I'll mix the next solution with more Epsome

Comment

Originally posted by poochlover711 View Post
                  Better to focus on quality over quantity
                  This is a fundamental misunderstanding among growers of cannabis.

If the genetics have the genomic possibility of expressing a trait, such as heavy yield, high thc content, or purple flowers, all we have to do as growers is replicate whatever external condition nature would provide to allow the plant to express that trait.

Easy example, cold temperatures = more colorful flowers. Yes, and lower temperatures decrease yield. So a wise grower would wait until a few days before harvest and then lower the temps. There is no need to lose yield, in order to color our world.

We have to do our jobs, and the rest is up to the plant.

Quality is quantity, in many strains. Yield does not detract from potency, unless the yield was artificially inflated using a PGR like Paclobutrazol.

Aspenou812, looking good. I'm pulling up a seat.
                  Currently Seeking Investors, will move anywhere: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sixsigmacannabis/

I have a business plan and too much real world experience. Serious Inquiries Only. Will consult.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured" - StrainWhore '06

A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit - 10-12lb a month from just 12 plants

"Well, I don't work alone. There's a lot of stuff in there I don't even understand. I'm really, uh, a systems management man. I farm bits and pieces out to guys who are much more brilliant than I am." - Seth Brundle, The Fly
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SuperWeed View Post
                    This is a fundamental misunderstanding among growers of cannabis.

If the genetics have the genomic possibility of expressing a trait, such as heavy yield, high thc content, or purple flowers, all we have to do as growers is replicate whatever external condition nature would provide to allow the plant to express that trait.

Easy example, cold temperatures = more colorful flowers. Yes, and lower temperatures decrease yield. So a wise grower would wait until a few days before harvest and then lower the temps. There is no need to lose yield, in order to color our world.

We have to do our jobs, and the rest is up to the plant.

Quality is quantity, in many strains. Yield does not detract from potency, unless the yield was artificially inflated using a PGR like Paclobutrazol.

Aspenou812, looking good. I'm pulling up a seat.
                    Thank you for that excellent post. Yes if we do our jobs as growers the plants in our care will flourish, and reach their genetic potential. After all that's what we are all here chasing, copious amounts of high quality buds right..... People are always believing In the hype on a bottle when in reality if they have good genetics they'll have good weed.
                    Last edited by Aspenou812; 12-31-2016, 04:35.

Comment

Thank you for that excellent post. Yes if we do our jobs as growers the plants in our care will flourish, and reach their genetic potential. After all that's what we are all here chasing, copious amounts of high quality buds right..... People are always believing In the hype on a bottle when in reality if they have good genetics they'll have good weed.
                      It's easy to believe in hype, when you don't know how to control the variables.
                      Last edited by SuperWeed; 12-31-2016, 05:40.
                      Currently Seeking Investors, will move anywhere: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sixsigmacannabis/

I have a business plan and too much real world experience. Serious Inquiries Only. Will consult.

"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured" - StrainWhore '06

A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit - 10-12lb a month from just 12 plants

"Well, I don't work alone. There's a lot of stuff in there I don't even understand. I'm really, uh, a systems management man. I farm bits and pieces out to guys who are much more brilliant than I am." - Seth Brundle, The Fly
                      sigpic

Comment

instead of adding anymore epsom right now , bump the feeds to 1.0 . the plants are big enough to take it & the extra light is makin them ask for it .

current tour with brain & brewer
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dansbuds View Post
                          instead of adding anymore epsom right now , bump the feeds to 1.0 . the plants are big enough to take it & the extra light is makin them ask for it .
                          after seeing the pics I believe dans is right, AGAIN lol
                          proud user of PERFECT GROWER NUTRIENTS

Comment

Im mixing it up now, i had a feeling that's what it was, they were fine before i bumped the light to 750w, there hungry..... good sign i'm thinking...

Comment

24/7 lights on root growth

So i must be doing something right, there are little root tips sticking out all over the place, only about 10 for the moment, these GG4 clones were planted early morning on DEC 26 so not a week under the light and we have this.....

Update: I mixed 5 gallons again 10 mil V+H Booster, 1 TSP Epsom, then added the MAXI till i hit 1.0 EC then adjusted PH in the solution to 5.8
                              I used 4 gallons of that solution to feed the plants so i added 1/2 gallon of ro and mixed the recharge in till i hit 1.0 EC adjusted ph to 5.8 and fed 250 MIl each plant, to keep the roots happy and shooting

Comment

Gz on the rootage Aspen. i only have the perspective of your pics, but looking at the recent post and then comparing to the ones when you planted, it look like the 4's have grown more than the moms, in the vertical dimension at least.

You mentioned wanting to have this thread be an educational one. As a someone setting up a first grow, I have a lot of questions. Many of them are so basic that anyone who grows would probably giggle a little internally at their naivete but, some stuff i just haven't learned yet. I'm going to pm you if that's ok. If you get the time, any advice would be great.

Have a great new year and bring down some kilos.

Comment

Working...
                                X