What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hooked On Ponics

dirtbag22

side-by-side

side-by-side

Hi ganoderma and thanx for the tips :)

I´ve just started a grow from seeds and thought i´d give your technique a try. Doing a little humble side by side with rw cubes and eventually dirt (really looking for a mother or two).

all the best/db

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
These first pictures were taken on the 17th

picture.php

picture.php

These next two are from the 18th, they got a little trim

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
They didn't get the attention this week that I would have liked to have given them. I'm planning on moving them all around a little. I finished putting together a new large aero unit a few days ago, this will allow me to spread out the older seedlings/plants and they all will be getting moved around a little, musical aeropnic units.

The older plants/seedling, some of them have started showing preflowers.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Pictures from today

picture.php

I have one spinach seedling

picture.php

This one is one of the slowest seedlings of them all. I didn't think it would make it, but after a while it started some veg growth and it looks like it auto topped it's self. I don't think it will amount to anything, but I'm going to let it continue to grow for now.

picture.php

BOOMHAUER

I want to thank you for giving me the courage to do this. On Monday night I germed some seeds to throw into my cloner that already has some clones in it. I wanted to try it on worthless seeds before I tried it on beans I bought. On Wednesday and Thursday I planted 7 seedlings into the cloner.
These pictures are from Wednesday night:

I just snapped these a few minuts ago:

I like this method so much better than starting in dirt. I suck in dirt and by the time I transplanted into my cloner they would be nute burned every time. This method should see at least a week of growth time. :dance013:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Hi ganoderma and thanx for the tips :)

I´ve just started a grow from seeds and thought i´d give your technique a try. Doing a little humble side by side with rw cubes and eventually dirt (really looking for a mother or two).

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65769&pictureid=1563304&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65769&pictureid=1563310&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

all the best/db

Just to let you know I don't use net pots with the seedlings. The roots could become tangled in the the holes of the net pot.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Around three weeks, give or take a couple of days. They both are from the last group of seeds.

This is definitely convincing me aero is unbeatable in primary stages. Always amazed at the aero stuff in vegatative. Definitely seems end game for vegatative pro. Incredible grow man. Thanks for sharing, keep the knowledge flowing.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I had to rearrange things around a little on 2-26, I had to move the plants from the room with the 1k MH and place them under a 400w MH. I needed to slow down their growth. I trimmed the roots back before transplanting/moving them.

This is the aero unit that was on the right next to the green aero unit.
picture.php

picture.php

This is a shot of the two aero units with the last group of seedling

picture.php

After moving them to the New aero unit

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts