What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg / Chem D / Blue Meanie / Dog Jones

blooper

stardawg looks like fun. i was recently given 2 seeds that came from a stardawg nug that was gifted to friends. curious to see what happens :D

turned out my cousin was trying to help out and cleaned up the grow supply shelves and accidentally threw them away :(

if anyone has or knows where to find stardawg or stardawg crosses, i'd really appreciate it. was really looking forward to popping those.

S

SPG.

There should be Stardog Illuminati x Gorilla Glue#4 soon m8.. ;)

"bring on dog gorilla!.." :D Nope = starglue

Dj x GG#4=Dogglue

Last edited:
S

SPG.

^I was thinking right of you CG When Answering Blooper! ..Thx For Coming along bro.. :D
Nc1..

Outta rep..

Last edited:

blooper

awesome, thanks! starglue sounds amazing and i'd love to help test crosses.

i'll keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice grow Zamzia..Stardawg is a great plant no doubt but Chem D gets my vote when it comes to high..taste..smell..lol..nah they are both awesome.

blooper

just got a pack of Chem DD x PBOG, maybe we can find a solid male and cross it over to one of the Stardawg crosses i've been hoarding, or the other way around :D