What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The TrainWreck & Jock Horror Show with ColoraDro

ColoraDro

ok after a small picture break i am starting my new thread featuring TrainWreck and Jock Horror it has a few guest appearences and maybe a surprise guest named ECSD here are my specs again only a couple things have changed so here we go..... :woohoo:

I run 2x400watt HPS in A/C hoods cooled by a 440 cfm H/O canfan thats connected to a can66 carbon scrubberi also have a 250 inline duct booster helping exhuast the air @ the end of the duct...

i am only runnning 1 3'x3' ebb & Flo table this time due to me trying out DWC with my jock horror....

so currently i have in 1 3'x3' table...
13 Trainwreck's
2 purple plant
2 P1 aka P-funk (purple plant green pheno)

and 1 huge jock horror in a 5gal dwc bucket...

i may be adding a couple ecsd cuts in dwc buckets soon we will see....

well now time for the pics....

Here is a room shot with a few details of whats what...

here is a shot of some of the Trainwrecks that are 14 days into flower...

Here is the Jock horror in DWC that is 42 days in flower she should be done around 70 days.

now for some of my amatuer bud shots enjoy....

any questions let me know i will be glad to answer them.... :wave:

G

Lookin pretty...I'm gonna have to get my hands on some ECSD one day soon.

ColoraDro

Thanks for all the kind words everyone i will be putting 1 maybe 2 ECSD in DWC buckets and flower them soon....

other than that everything is going well and will be looking good by the time i take more pics...

Ps expect me to stop by all your shows and spread some love :wave:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice dro as always , neat clean set up - kudos -
am i right with Jock is just a skunky pheno from JackHerer and crossed to a skunk to bring down flowering time and to make it easier to grow ? ...

i hope everything arrives/arrived in top condition ...

Fj

G

:wave: ColoraDro

im down for the ride my man. love the strings...

will be waiting for them to fatten up!

keep em green

G

NICE JOCK!!! NO NO, i meant........uhhhhh yea haha :D

so this is the pad huh? i'll be watching and staring and drooling. i was wondering where you were @, ever get around to catching any fish?

that's a shitload of hydroton man you're gonna blow your back out cleaning all that! honestly though i love your setup, i like that you're throwing in the DWC, variety is the spice of life. my grows get so mixed up, it's like a tornado in my brain.

seriously though dro, we should get up and :joint: some day, got some clones for ya too man!

ColoraDro

thanks for stopin by user i may have to hit a few coloradanns up for some fishing spots as i have yet to catch anything but seeweed :fsu:

either way i have been busy with the plants and will be showing another grow i help setup as soon as we get some clones in there...

here is the lastes installment of the show trainwreck & co. are 19 days into flowering and my Jock horror is at 45 days now as promised some closeups of the

------------------------------------------------

TrainWreck

i mean damn 19 days and resin like that :chin:
i wonder what happends when i hit em with Big Bud....
i was gonna go into ty :chin: ping but the pictures speak for themselves :joint:

Last edited:

ColoraDro

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jock Horror

those were all shots of the Jock Horror @ 45 days flower she is getting bigger and stinkier by the day about 25 days to go :yoinks:

ColoraDro

P-Funk

Here are 2 P-Funks @ 19 days they are showing resin but nowhere near
trainwreck :woohoo:

-------------------------------------------------------

Purple Plant

and 2 purple plants at 19 days these babies should start changing colors soon :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

yeah yeah. thats what im talking about.....show us your JOCK!!!! lol

very nice indeed, still 25 days to go :jawdrop: awesome.... its really going to need them strings eh!

well just having a peek!

keep em green

ColoraDro

no worries i have put a ECSD to flwer she is gonna be on day 2 today...

i am waiting a week or so and will be flowering another ecsd too...

i apreciate everyone stoppin by and checking my show out more updates to come soon :wave:

somoz

Veteran
looking good dro........those jocks are really gonna pack it on dood and whadda ya expect.....of course the wreck is going to out resin the pp........its the wreck man......haha........keep up the good growin

somoz

G

awesome plants as usual dro....keep up the good work bro!

-we should be looking at FJ's venomhead here really soon too eh?

-i still need ta make my male flower cab...and i guess i have at least a month until i need it tho.

nice thread and plants

talk soon bro
-yukon

AbaZabba

Nice thread and grow dro, definately pullin up a chair for this one as well :lurk:

Still working on moving into my new arrangements, but once I'm there, things will be on like ron so to speak :D Got alot of genetics from around here I'm dying to try in search for my hopeful holy grail of mommas room :bat:

Keep up the good work mang :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey there ColoraDro,

damn what a nice thread, right to the meat and gravy eh? lovely job mate.

that trainwreck will be educational to watch for me, cheers.

it's always nice to see the good old Jock H, great stuff.

can't wait to see your ECSD doing it's thing, it's gonna be fun fun in the hps sun.

Latest posts

Latest posts