What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The TrainWreck & Jock Horror Show with ColoraDro

G

Damn that trainwreck is fast. Everything is lookin sweet Coloradro!

somoz

Veteran
lookin solid dro........gotta love the tw........about to flip these girls.......good luck with your ecsd....my cut seemed kinda faacked but gonna run her in some buckets before i make a final judgement.......nice update bro!

moz

the girls

ColoraDro

update time i have now takin pictures of the veg room that contains all the new goodies here are the shots...

Here are the 3 Ak47 x GodBud's i have going...

Here Are My 4 Jack The Ripper's

And here we have the Skunk#1 (bigger plants in the back) & Jacks Cleaner 2's (smaller plants in front)

And here are my ECSD clones i have put in soil to try out the Moonshine mix

and here we have a ECSD cut that i put into coco/hydroton and its been doing its thing with straight water

And here we have a trainwreck clone i took when all my others were taking that is either auto flowering or showing pre's like a mofo :confused:

small break and the more updated pics :wave:

Last edited:

ColoraDro

here we have shots of the flowering room...

a shot of the table at day 50 flower...

Some shots of the trainwreck tops that just dont stop...

And now a small peak of the beast from the east ECSD @ day 28 Notice how the leaves are curling up?
deficiancy or plant? the rest of the plant is normal besides the opposite cola and it is barely doing it :chin:

Thats my update next one will most likely be harvest shots and then im done for that round let me know what you think everyone :wave:

sogman

The jock looked pretty tight all trimmed up. Nice stuff man!
Just curious though, do the light's actually have to be that far from the tops?

I understand wanting to get light to the entire plant though. But then again I don't have the specific's or knowledge of the best way to grow this strain so I shouldn't pass judgement.

HKSkyline

Incredible garden Dro :yoinks:
The ECSD looks very healthy I don't think you have to worry.. And The wreck looks frosty as hell man.. :yummy:
Good job :yes:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey ColoraDro

shit man, you got some bad ass genetics in there eh? cool grow, next time think about adding a net before the buds get heavy lol. it saves you tieing up a million branches individually, lol.

love the show, all the best for all the new genetics you have waiting in rw.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Best wishes to you Coloradro, wanted to throw some good vibes your way as well this morning. lookin great man, glad things are goin well for you. Peace, Dime

heya dro

nice girls glad to see your back in the swing of things all must be better now and that great news. take care dude nice pics

peace