What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Russian Tree

foaf

Veteran
2 lbs 3 ounces. not as big as some of my trees eventhough it looked prettier for sure.

about 1.5 lbs of simple to trim tops, and the rest side buds.

It is very potent pot, but doesn't have a very robust flavor. Smooth smoking despite only curing for several weeks so far.

I like it but wouldn't grow it again, simply because it doesn't have an interesting taste to me. I haven't extracted any yet for bho, but I bet it will be a very high % yeilder, just based on the strength of the bud, and the appearence under a microscope.

the ringmasta

Just got around to this since I'm planning on trying out some serious gear soon. Excellent job foaf, pleasure to read this thread and see how optimized you have your space for these single plant tree grows. Keep up the good work. :tiphat:

hempyftw

Very impressive!

Very impressive!

I have yet to do anything like that indoors!

You got yourself a damn tree alright.

:tiphat:

Hope to see more from ya!

Latest posts

Latest posts