heres the tent with black domina,sourband,TW and small lvpk
CIMG0438.jpg

heres the black domina
CIMG0492.jpg

CIMG0440.jpg

sourband
CIMG0496.jpg

CIMG0439.jpg

TW,this bitch has been laggin,not a very viable cut,last of her in my garden.
CIMG0441.jpg

CIMG0447.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

and heres my 3 gal smart pots
CIMG0464.jpg

BBK
CIMG0453.jpg

Bubba kush
CIMG0454.jpg

LVPK
CIMG0455.jpg

mystry kush haze stuff
CIMG0456.jpg

on the left pineapple and on the right a sourband cut
CIMG0465.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i grow the lvpk with conni ab and can tell ya dont use it like a norm 2 part. i been usin it for 2 years almost and am dialed in . i start with 0 ppm ro and add the a+b up to 420-475ppm and then add my other additives- depends on what part of flower i am in to reach my desired ppm level never goin above 900 i like to run it around 725-800ppm for the lvpk. so a simple example i would mix the ab to 450 then add budcandy rhinoskin and then big bud last till i get my ppms to where i want. thats just a ruff example but withh conni less is really more many people burn there plants with the shit i did many times and found this way gives terrific results. i started off buying every bottle advanced had now i cut it down after a long time of mixin there shit. feel free to ask me whatever when it comes to conni and dwc. also make sure u get the calmag to if ur using ro.

stussy22

stoney the stuff is called Reflectix. They sell it at home depot get a large roll cause you use it up pretty quick. check the link

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Yup yup reflectix got mine from lowes a 4'x25, roll was bout 40 and 3 covered my 10x10 room and made bucket wraps.

Stoney thanks for the conni info and I have calmag cuz I am runnin RO,
So do you think I'd make a difference with runnin DM gold for veg and switching to AN for bloom? I do have AN grow and micro if that's recommended over using different nutes.

So you have good success with boosters and not burnin the lvpk huh?

I don't have bud candy I was plannin on adding big bud and kool bloom or bud blaster for a ripener.

So with connie and calmag in ro what do you mix it at like ml/gal wise? Or tsp if that's what you use?

stussy22

sorry GT I forgot about the show I was running out the door earlier.

Can't wait to see that LVPK go crazy in those buckets.

Love all of the different strains you have every where. It's like a ZOO over there.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Zoo indeed,most of em are not gonna make it to the next round,I'm tryin to work my way down to 5 super dank strains and so far I have bbk,lvpk and that mystry kush haze stuff I'm hopin to get some chemdog IBL and power kush into my garden.

I also wana try and find either a good sour D IBL cut or some seeds,I had a small nug once and I'm in love.

But I'm always on the look out for something fruity and pungent in smell. I also might give green house seeds lemon skunk and strawberry haze again,what little of those I got to smoke I loved the lemon skunk was like lemonade very sweet and citrusy,and the strawberry haze smelled and tasted like a fresh hand ful picked strawberries it was awesome as fuck.

So has anyone grown this black domina or dominia?

Iv heard of it before but can't remember exactly how its spelled.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hi Green_Thumb,
I see time has treated you well brother :). Sorry I've been gone and haven't checked in but you are rocking it bro!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
Man so I woke up just a few ago,lol and discovered 2 of the 4 lvpk are lookin in bad shape,the outers. Of the leaves are getting crispy?

Has anyone had that happen before? Could it be from a bad batch of nutes?

I'm afraid I might have to abort the lvpk and try to grow something else. This sucks ass I wana grow some damn lvpk already!!!

green_thumb...

Veteran
Thanks gegessh,its just set up in my garage wish I could make a full room out of it.

So my 4 lvpk are doing this
L0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS91c2VyL3BpY3R1cmVzL0lNRzAxODMxLmpwZw.jpg

Does anyone know what could be causing this? The dark parts are crispy.

I flushed once again and have it refilling,I think I may have gotten some bad nutes or something,so I called the hydro shop and they said they would give me 30% off my next purchase on nutes so I think I'm gonna swoop up some sensi grow A&B thursday and also grab a bottle of zone,I'm gonna try and run just AN grow/micro til then.

BigGreen

Veteran
i start with 0 ppm ro and add the a+b up to 420-475ppm and then add my other additives- depends on what part of flower i am in to reach my desired ppm level never goin above 900 i like to run it around 725-800ppm for the lvpk.

"Exactly"
I didnt mean to say no booster ya just have to know how to use them with your base nutes. Alot of people think pk needs a shit load of nutes and actually its the opposite it does better with less
DMgold good for veg and if you have something proven for bloom use that Im shit canning the stuff I just cant get it dialed in with my booster.
Good luck bro
BG

BigGreen

Veteran
Oh ya just dont shit can them PKs yet there bullet proof boy they will bounce back big time patience Daniel son

est1977

Thanks gegessh,its just set up in my garage wish I could make a full room out of it.

So my 4 lvpk are doing this
L0RldmljZSBNZW1vcnkvaG9tZS91c2VyL3BpY3R1cmVzL0lNRzAxODMxLmpwZw.jpg

Does anyone know what could be causing this? The dark parts are crispy.

I flushed once again and have it refilling,I think I may have gotten some bad nutes or something,so I called the hydro shop and they said they would give me 30% off my next purchase on nutes so I think I'm gonna swoop up some sensi grow A&B thursday and also grab a bottle of zone,I'm gonna try and run just AN grow/micro til then.[/QUOTE

are you feeding them all calmag ?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
if i learned anything from anything is you do not need your ppm's that high drop it down to 200-300 ppms until they get established all you need is your base and maybe a root additve for now... RDWC run nutes way lower then anyother system....

check out my LVPK in my sig.... i didnt not feed them girls nothing about 400 ppm and most the time just 200 ppm.... stupid low ass number and you can watch them grow 2-3 inches a night... low ppm's will should turn ya around... stick to the basics they are just clones...

Edit o shit i read stoney's flower schedule for your clones schedule ill have to go back and reread sorry....

cant find where you run your shit but advice remains the same -=P

Maripan

Nutrients and RDWC

Nutrients and RDWC

if i learned anything from anything is you do not need your ppm's that high drop it down to 200-300 ppms until they get established all you need is your base and maybe a root additve for now... RDWC run nutes way lower then anyother system....

I've been told that with RDWC you need to go with half strength on the nutrients. Does this sound right to you?

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks for the reply guys,the lvpk's are still in the system but i did scrap the DM gold and picked up some sensi grow A&B and some more calmag.

i was runnin calmag with the DM gold til BG told me i didnt need it then stopped but the other night i drained and replenished the system with fresh Ro and AN grow and micro and some calmag and aquashield pps were high so i took a couple gallons out and added fresh ro so now ppms are low 500's and PH is stable at 5.62.

so since sunday they have grown bout half inch kinda weak but they are growing so i'll keep em chugging aloong and probably lower the ppm a little more like you other lvpk growers said.

my plan is to run em as low as possible w/o def's.

then come bloom im only gonna add big bud and kool bloom.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Add roots excelurator it will blow them roots up in a couple days
I love the stuff
BG

yeah i was thinking about picking some of that up soon,whats it for exactly and how does it work?

does it replace aquashield or zone or something? i got a free sample of zone and added it to my rez i also after i flushed then added sensi grow A&B.

ppms are about 360 and ph should be around 5.9 ish

the lvpk are still lookin sad but i did take 4 more cuts of my sorry excuse of a mom and hopefully i dont have to use em but i have a feeling im gonna have to.