What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp | 4ftx4ft | Quantum Board | Top Feed | Rockwool/Clay Pebble Mix

alpo

5B7f3zJ.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	5B7f3zJ.jpg Views:	24 Size:	55.3 KB ID:	17930155

5B7f3zJ.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	5B7f3zJ.jpg Views:	24 Size:	55.3 KB ID:	17930155

About to start my next CBD Hemp grow, I just need a few more items. Grow Tent is 4'x4'x7'11". Using FloraFlex PotPro 3gal parts. Athena Blended Nutrients. Grodan Rockwool Grow Cubes and Clay Pebble mix to fill the entire pot. Top feed to waste. Probably only veg for 2.5 weeks if it grows anything like last time. Light is (6)x HLG QB648 for 3,996 total diodes. Frame is made from $2.00 1/2" aluminum angle.

Last edited:

alpo

I am going to use Inventronics 600w driver. Draw at the wall is 650w-660w. 40.625w per sqft

gCYfd4f.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	gCYfd4f.jpg Views:	1 Size:	49.1 KB ID:	17932101

Last edited:

alpo

I will be growing Sour Hawaiian Haze instead of the previous comment. It says it has Gorilla Glue #4 somewhere in its lineage. It was a new release for 2021. I haven't seen any flower of this strain available anywhere yet - probably when the outdoor harvest starts.

BcYzpC5.jpg

Attachments

• 5Lst9Rk.jpg
    5Lst9Rk.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 48

alpo

Setup finished for drain to waste. Here is the best shot I could get of the underside of the table. 5in from the bottom of the tray to the floor. The clear tubing with the elbow is the discharge and the white straight pipe right behind it in this photo is the drain from the buckets above.

oFR397F.jpg

alpo

It took 15 days but the substrate showed up. I will run water thru the irrigation tonight and if it goes well I will put some seeds in a paper towel.

FzlTDFV.jpg

alpo

Test results below Lol
1cxvcOj.jpg

The Matrix saucer holds the water on top too long for me so I removed them. I ordered 6" drip rings to try, I think it might work better for what I was trying to do anyway.

alpo

I got some Bato Buckets to try next grow. Has anyone had any experience with them before? It leaves about 2inches of water in the bottom of the bucket at all times which is right under a gallon of water with no media inside. I can fit 9 buckets in this tent. I plan to keep the same concept on everything else.

eClFkwe.jpg

XViHuYd.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those plants are looking good. How many ppm, and what are you keeping your pH at, if you don't mind me asking?😎

alpo

Those plants are looking good. How many ppm, and what are you keeping your pH at, if you don't mind me asking?😎

700ppm the first three weeks so far, I change the reservoir today for the last week of veg. pH 5.4-6.0 per Athena chart

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
700ppm the first three weeks so far, I change the reservoir today for the last week of veg. pH 5.4-6.0 per Athena chart

You have the rockwool inside the hydro corn. What size cubes are the best for you to use in your experience?😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thank you so kindly for sharing your grow. I'm going to hang around and learn more from your growing methods.😎

Latest posts

Latest posts