Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hemp | 4ftx4ft | Quantum Board | Top Feed | Rockwool/Clay Pebble Mix

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Those plants are looking good. How many ppm, and what are you keeping your pH at, if you don't mind me asking?😎

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Creeperpark View Post
      Those plants are looking good. How many ppm, and what are you keeping your pH at, if you don't mind me asking?😎
      700ppm the first three weeks so far, I change the reservoir today for the last week of veg. pH 5.4-6.0 per Athena chart
      Last edited by alpo; 10-13-2021, 17:34.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by alpo View Post

        700ppm the first three weeks so far, I change the reservoir today for the last week of veg. pH 5.4-6.0 per Athena chart
        You have the rockwool inside the hydro corn. What size cubes are the best for you to use in your experience?😎

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Creeperpark View Post

          You have the rockwool inside the hydro corn. What size cubes are the best for you to use in your experience?😎
          I am using Grodan 'Grow Cubes'. It's a cubic foot bag full of 1/2inch Rockwool
          Last edited by alpo; 10-14-2021, 00:56.

          Comment


            #20
            Thank you so kindly for sharing your grow. I'm going to hang around and learn more from your growing methods.😎

            Comment


              #21
              Nice weekly progress alpo. Is that at EC1 or did you just go for it with EC1.4?

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by f-e View Post
                Nice weekly progress alpo. Is that at EC1 or did you just go for it with EC1.4?
                500 scale. In the middle of normal and heavy feeding on their chart.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	NonGH5K.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	17968308

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	XdV9BpI.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	17968309

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	nxns5lV.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	17968310

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	RsDMTnN.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	17968311

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	A26VBr8.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	17968312

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	u6wooKR.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	17968313

                  I cut 4 tops from each plant 2 days ago. I am only going to veg 5 more days which will give them 26 days above ground. This is so I can try to get someone out to test before Thanksgiving.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X