No announcement yet.

Sea of Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closer to 2 weeks. More roots =more fruits.
    So let's say your strain doubles at stretch, so veg it to 50cm and stretches to 100cm and you remove the bottom third and you have 2ft of bud.

I don't plant a clone directly into a gallon (4L) of coco, its sketchy. I clone in the cup, then yransplant and pre-veg 2 weeks under small LED in approx 750ml coco. Then final transplant and 2 week veg under a bigger light.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210721_133200.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.0 KB ID:	17902332

Comment

Originally posted by ............. View Post
      Closer to 2 weeks. More roots =more fruits.
      So let's say your strain doubles at stretch, so veg it to 50cm and stretches to 100cm and you remove the bottom third and you have 2ft of bud.

I don't plant a clone directly into a gallon (4L) of coco, its sketchy. I clone in the cup, then yransplant and pre-veg 2 weeks under small LED in approx 750ml coco. Then final transplant and 2 week veg under a bigger light.
      Click image for larger version Name:	20210721_133200.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.0 KB ID:	17902332
      Thank you. You’ve been a huge help!

Comment

Are there any pictures you would like to share with us about the grow?
        WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
        Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
        FC6500 Harvest
        FC4800 VS FC-E4800
        SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

............. Excellent advice on this thread. It's taken me 4 years to learn much of that.

btw . . . I always hand water my 5 gallon coco/perlite cloth pots once daily - with great results & little effort.
          Last Grow: Is it Time for Show & Tell?
          Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
            ............. Excellent advice on this thread. It's taken me 4 years to learn much of that. ​​

btw . . . I always hand water my 5 gallon coco/perlite cloth pots once daily - with great results & little effort.
            Thanks man. Its hard to give grow advice hehe. There's no one way to grow right and many factors that differ from garden to garden.

lb every 2 weeks 1440watts.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20210722_214237.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	17903177

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_130442.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	17903176

Comment

Sea of green is 4 plants per square foot. You really need flood tables to do it correctly.

Comment

True. Classically it was dank Frank that came through with the true definition of SOG

These days the term is used to define a grow with the emphasis on single colas.

Comment

Working...
                X