What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hydro growers: how many grams per sqft are you getting and how much veg time

TdotGonG

Didn't you make a thread near a month ago asking this very same question... And the answer is to variable. No one person will have identical grows nor give a data set that would be use able to get a specific outcome to follow. I've gotten a half lb out of 5x5 and I've gotten 3lbs out of a 5x5. I can only fit 4 plants in a 5x5 tent where as I have 20 plants in a 3x4.5ft home built box. it depends on the strain and diligence of the grower, quantity of plants ect

alpo

Didn't you make a thread near a month ago asking this very same question... And the answer is to variable. No one person will have identical grows nor give a data set that would be use able to get a specific outcome to follow. I've gotten a half lb out of 5x5 and I've gotten 3lbs out of a 5x5. I can only fit 4 plants in a 5x5 tent where as I have 20 plants in a 3x4.5ft home built box. it depends on the strain and diligence of the grower, quantity of plants ect

oh shiet, I thought this was a different forum. please ignore

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

^^ what he said ^^ :)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
A different forum?

1, That would mean you were not happy with our replies
2, That would mean there as other forums.

I'm calling it lol