Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gry
    replied
    If you would like a system that would offer similar benefits at somewhat reduced cost, you may want to take a look at the PPK.
    Was designed by a member here, can be put together inexpensively, and expanded easily.
    Current PPK thread is "something wicked this way come" and can be found under indoor hydro grows.
    It is easy on the water usage, inexpensive to run, but can still be an impressive producer.
    Best of wishes with what ever you use

Leave a comment:

• COS
    replied
    10 feet ceiling.

Leave a comment:

• dreaded
    replied
    how high is your ceiling. 13 gallon might be overkill. if you have smaller ceiling height, 8 gallon would be a better choice.. My

Leave a comment:

• alpo
    replied
    Originally posted by COS View Post
    Dang those 13 gallon buckets are $45 and the bulkhead $18 each from hydrobuilder. Are there any where else to get them for less?
    I didn't like the Current Culture bulkheads because the gasket was on the outside of the bucket. I know some are designed that way but doesn't make sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• COS
    replied
    Dang those 13 gallon buckets are $45 and the bulkhead $18 each from hydrobuilder. Are there any where else to get them for less?

Leave a comment:

• overbudjet
    replied
    Nice plants overbudjet. How long did you veg those?
    from rooted clone 3 week .

Leave a comment:

• COS
    replied
    I also dont mix resivoirs, I add my ph down to the base concentrated stock solution but only after I've calibrated the EC on each doser, I have one for silica, one for calcium nitrate, one for base, and one for drip clean I use at the end of each run.

So I'm thinking i could use a variable speed pressure switch pump to keep the RDWC resivoir topped off stright off the dosers this means the ph will already be adjusted when the dosers top off the RDWC resivoir.

Or I could set a scheduled event with the smartbee app using a NC valve. Or just do it manually through my phone.

Coco is getting to be to much hands on for me with all the trans planting and mess it makes. Maybe one day I will achieve the perfect indoor garden.

Leave a comment:

• COS
    replied
    Nice plants overbudjet. How long did you veg those?

Leave a comment:

• overbudjet
    replied
    Around 150 gal total 12 site *13 gal .You should be able to dump water only once at the start of the flower cycle (also depend on nutrients )
    on this pic girls only see 1 water change .
    You seam to have such a nice system ,why the change to RDWC

Leave a comment:

• COS
    replied
    So water is very expensive where I live that's why I was asking if I had to change the nutrients out every week. I'm very conservative with my water and run a drip system with dosers. Each plant has it own drip valve running off a high pressure tank pump.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• overbudjet
    replied
    those system are easy to build

Leave a comment:

• overbudjet
    replied
    ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

Leave a comment:

• COS
    replied
    12 site with 13 gallon buckets.

Leave a comment:

• alpo
    replied
    what size are you wanting to use the under current system in?

Leave a comment:

• growlegal
    replied
    No kidding those things seem over priced. you got any link to a DIY build?
    Just google DIY DWC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X