What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST pictorial! DWC clone to harvest

GoozMan

Are you pulling down tops with weights instead of tie-downs? That's a great idea. I can use that for my tops that are getting too tall for my space. Thanks!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Yes, she was holding 2.5Lb cast iron weights using insulated solid copper wire. I lost my AK-47 Weightlifter pheno.

That is of course until I lost my mind on the goods. Oh well, I swear I am a glass of orange juice these days... no one believes me though.

stussy22

Great pictorial display of LST. Thanks for putting this guide together. Giving me and idea on how I can increase total weight.

look at the link in my sig, its a king kush plant i topped once accidentally and then LST'd it the rest, Now its got 10-11 tops and is a mini Bush :)

Latest posts

Latest posts