What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my new grow room/closet...CFL's for veg, 8xT5 flower

I'm a little late on posting this pics...but here are some from 8/24/09
They are doing very great...started chopping down already...but these pics were from before cutting...
let me know what you think!!

picture.php

View image in gallery

joseaf

I have an 8 T5 system that I am think of using to cut my energy and BTUs. I can't wait to read your final weight. I am currently using 400w HPS.

Well here will be my last entry for this grow...i apologize but I will not have a total weight...many "testers" have been wanting to see how my first grow came out...so it wouldnt be accurate to weigh now.

The Last little bit of one girl to cut down:

Here is what was left to cut down: (not nearly as much as the first 2 cut downs)

Heres my root growth for one girl...i was amazed...being my first grow...but thats a lot of roots...and there was a chunk that was between the two buckets...haha crazy! and my hydraton was filled 1" from the top

Well everyone...thanks for watching my first grow! I'm really impressed running just T5...although I did mix the bulbs...so thats my recommendation to anyone running T5 for Veg and Flower.

6 more Crystal girls went in last night too :) ...time for round 2!! ding ding

Latest posts

Latest posts