What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to buy rockwool and net pots?

all i need is rockwool and netpots for my hydro setup now.. there are no local hydro stores in my area so i need to order online. Where can i get a few net pots and some rockwool for cheap. ive looked a couple places but shipping is so damn expensive for what im looking for.

So where can i get cheap pots and rockwool?

-Ive always had excelent results when ordering from Alternative Garden Supply. -I get their 3 inch net pots, -10 for 5 dollars and I get their little rockwool cubes, -About a hundred ofem for about 10 dollars. -They got all kindsa odds and ends. --Their quick too!

ebay wouldnt be bad....cept everyone WAAAYYY overcharges for shipping... if i were to order on ebay, i would pay the usual like $5 for net pots and prolly another $5 at least to ship. THEN, id have to get rockwool... and thatd be another like $5 plus $5 to ship.. Id be paying a lot more through ebay than a website i can get everything from.