What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I desperately needed to trim my mother plants. It's amazing how quickly they start to yellow out when they get too close to the LED light. When I first put these mother plants in here, the LED was too low, and my Jabba's Stash mother started to flower. I have gotten her to reveg, but during that time some of the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 pollen must have hit them. I pulled all of the bracts off of the plant and quite a few have some viable seeds in them. Happy little accident eh?
picture.php

While I was trimming my mother plants I decided to take a bunch of clones. I'm trying a new rooting gel called FOOP. It has aloe, willow water, and mycos. It also has fish emulsion, kelp, and silica. It is a terrible brown poop color, but has some sort of mint in it so the smell isn't off putting. We will see if I have roots in 5 days like advertised.
picture.php

Next round in the beds is getting prepped. I plan to do two plants per instead of three like I did this time. I will also be using clones so I won't have to worry about pulling males and getting an uneven distribution. One bed will be two ICookies clones and the other two beds will each have two Cherry Tart clones. This should fill me some jars. I'm not running out, but I do have more empty jars than full ones.
picture.php

q3corn

I've seen that FOOP mentioned or advertised before. If you have success with it then I might just buy a bottle and try it out! My cloning skills need to step up

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I went through the Jabba's Stash x (Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2) seeds yesterday. There are a few ripe seeds in there, but they could have used more time to ripen up.
picture.php

I went ahead and cut down the Grapey Walker Kush today, they were pretty much done at 77 days from germination. I don't think I'll hit my goal of 100 grams from these, some of that due to them being seeded. Some of that is also due to my recycled soil, I have been having issues with my mother plants in that soil as well.
picture.php

picture.php

Next round will be the Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil seeds I got from @Mr.Sparkle.

I went ahead and cut down the Durban Poison plant too, it was pretty much done at day 59. Here is the skeleton and root ball.
picture.php

With everything out of the 16x16 tent, I set it up to as a drying tent. Not a terrible harvest considering the minimal level of attention I gave them.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 at day 56. These will come down any day now and then I will start a new thread for 2021.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Thanks for stopping by dots.... each bed is about 30 gallons, there are three of them in the 4'x6' room.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Closeup shot of the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2. I think I'm going to call this cross JLO like Jennifer Lopez.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Got some free time last night, so the JLO plants got the chop. It makes me quite excited for my next sinsemilla run. I set the room to 60°F/60RH.
picture.php

The right bed was the one with the most seedlings that survived.
picture.php

The middle bed had a Skywalker Kush that was removed previously. One of these plants was either wind burned or very over ripe.
picture.php

This bed also had the biggest cola of the three.
picture.php

The left bed had a Zak Haze plant that was also previously removed.
picture.php

That about does it for this thread, I'll post up a link for this year's thread in the next couple of days.