No announcement yet.

ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I went through my sticker collection and started putting them on the inside of the flower room door. I may have to trade some seeds for more stickers.

The hour I spent in there increased the CO2 from 700 to 1500 PPM. I always knew I was full of hot air.
    ReikoX's Workshop
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
    Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
    WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Proof positive. Breathe on!
      Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Transplanted the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 seedlings. One damped off, a couple looked dry after transplant. They got watered with a water and a few drops of Dr. Bronner's as a wetting agent.

I transplanted the rest of the clones that had roots to 10 oz. paper cups. In total I had 3/3 Zak Haze, 2/3 Cherry Tart, 1/3 Skywalker Kush, and 0/2 Juanita root. RIP Juanita, may I find an even better specimen in your progeny.
        ReikoX's Workshop
        WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Took some clones today. Just for my records, from left to right ICookies in orange, Skywalker OG in green, Zak Haze in blue, Jabba's Stash in purple, and Cherry Tart in red.

While I was at it I cleaned up my mothers. They are looking much better now that I lowered the light levels.

When I put the trimmings from my mothers in the worm bin, I grabbed a handful to toss in the no-till beds.
          ReikoX's Workshop
          WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Bro how do you make the ferment?

Comment

This one is made of banana, squash, and papaya. I cut the fruits up and added an equal volume of brown sugar. I then add some LABs or EM1 (probiotic bacteria) and let it ferment in a growler with an air lock. There is a huge thread about it here, ill dig up a link.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=96325
              ReikoX's Workshop
              WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
                This one is made of banana, squash, and papaya. I cut the fruits up and added an equal volume of brown sugar. I then add some LABs or EM1 (probiotic bacteria) and let it ferment in a growler with an air lock. There is a huge thread about it here, ill dig up a link.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=96325
                Awesome cheers bro.

Comment

The cover crop is starting to come in nicely. I probably should have hardened off my seedlings before transplanting them into the beds. Oh well, survival of the fittest and all...
                  ReikoX's Workshop
                  WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose at 58 days. I expect them.to go around 70 days or so. The one on the left got stunted when I flopped it, the one on the right went on like nothing happened. Still under 60 watts of light. They got fed some pumpkin ferment and some cal-phos.

ReikoX's Workshop
                    WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Flowers look dank

Comment

Originally posted by .............. View Post
                        Flowers look dank
                        Thanks, not bad for taking up some extra room in the veg closet eh?
                        ReikoX's Workshop
                        WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

They look great! Are you pleased with the build?
                          Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

Originally posted by Fixer View Post
                            They look great! Are you pleased with the build?
                            Very pleased with the build so far. I have a couple of hours of trim and touchup pai t to finish, but have been procrastinating it for a few weeks now.
                            ReikoX's Workshop
                            WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

The clover is growing very vigorously at this point. I spent some time yesterday trimming some of it up and searching for survivors. I went ahead and marked them with purple plant tags just to make it easier to find them again in the future. I also cleared any clover that may have been crowding the seedlings. I have about 12-15 that should make it. They all got watered with 5 gallons of RO water. The fungus gnats are starting to show themselves, it's getting about time to order some predators.
                              ReikoX's Workshop
                              WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Originally posted by ReikoX View Post
                                The clover is growing very vigorously at this point. I spent some time yesterday trimming some of it up and searching for survivors. I went ahead and marked them with purple plant tags just to make it easier to find them again in the future. I also cleared any clover that may have been crowding the seedlings. I have about 12-15 that should make it. They all got watered with 5 gallons of RO water. The fungus gnats are starting to show themselves, it's getting about time to order some predators.
                                View Image

Don't tell me you're smoking clover again! What's going on there?
                                Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

Working...
                                X