What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Grapey Walter Kush, day 31
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Today I got the PVC to finish the second layer of trellise. I got it all measured, cut, drilled, and the eye hooks screwed in. I only had enough corners for one at the moment.
picture.php

While I was in there, I removed the bottom two nodes from each plant. After four days flowering, I have seven males, four females, and two unknown.
picture.php

I've been having humidity build up in my workshop now that the plants are bigger. Between the humidity and the concrete walls getting cold now, I had to buy a small dehumidifier.
picture.php

A couple of years ago, I had put some Juanita la Lagrimosa in a jar of glycerin. Today, I finally filtered the plant material out. I took a ml and held it under my tongue for about five minutes. Ten minutes later, I was pleasantly buzzed. About an hour later, I took a dab. That put me over the top for the next three hours.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Mine is a really small press, bit it works for me. Roughly 5 grams in and 0.75 grams out on this press.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Last night I decided to get rid of the males from the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 run. Most everything is covered in pollen, I managed to save a bit of pollen from my trim bin, I may hit them up again in a week.
picture.php

My mothers also needed to be trimmed up. I got rid of any extra clones except the two ICookies that rooted. I noticed I had my light levels too high on the cuttings and too low in the rooted clones. I must have switched the shelves.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
These Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 are getting quite full for 19 days of flowering. Since I have room in my left most bed, I'll try transplanting one of the Durban Poison plants into the bed tonight. I'm not sure how the plant will handle going from coco/Megacrop to LOS, but we shall see.
picture.php

picture.php

I took a few clones, Cherry Tart on the left, Green Crack on the right.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Grapey Walter Kush autos definitely got pollinated as well. I'm sort of excited about these. In theory they should be 1/2 autoflowering. The name would be stupid long thought, Grapey Walter Kush x (Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2). I'm just going to call it "Bastard Kush" :biggrin:
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yesterday was watering day, so the beds got a total of 5 gallons of RO water. I have been lightly spraying water on the leaves to try and was off the rest of the pollen.
picture.php

Here we are around 23 days into flowering and we have some very seeded buds. I am finally seeing some fresh pistils on these plants too.
picture.php

The Durban Poison I transplanted has had very little trouble adjusting to the LOS.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants are at day 30 of flowering. Things are looking alright, they have been cannibalizing their lower fan leaves and are drinking heavily. Tonight they got a some microbes in the form of Recharge, Mammoth P, and EM1.
picture.php

The Durban Poison I transplanted into the beds is doing well. Only a few brown pistils, so hopefully there won't be too many seeds.
picture.php

The other Durban Poison innthe 16"x16" tent is starting to frost up at somewhere around 35 days flowering.
picture.php

Finally, the Grapey Walter Kush are about 58 days from germination. These are only lightly seeded.
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday was watering day, so the beds got a total of 5 gallons of RO water. I have been lightly spraying water on the leaves to try and was off the rest of the pollen.
View Image

Here we are around 23 days into flowering and we have some very seeded buds. I am finally seeing some fresh pistils on these plants too.
View Image

The Durban Poison I transplanted has had very little trouble adjusting to the LOS.
View Image

Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants are at day 30 of flowering. Things are looking alright, they have been cannibalizing their lower fan leaves and are drinking heavily. Tonight they got a some microbes in the form of Recharge, Mammoth P, and EM1.
View Image

The Durban Poison I transplanted into the beds is doing well. Only a few brown pistils, so hopefully there won't be too many seeds.
View Image

The other Durban Poison innthe 16"x16" tent is starting to frost up at somewhere around 35 days flowering.
View Image

Finally, the Grapey Walter Kush are about 58 days from germination. These are only lightly seeded.
View Image
nice work! haven’t tasted any grape weed in over 10 years

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I've seven this "avocado tech" around and thought I would give it a go myself. I cut two avocados in half and scooped out the insides. I then mixed that with a tablespoon each of kelp meal, neem meal, langbenite, oyster shell flour, and crab meal. Finally I scooped it back in the skins and placed one on each bed and one in the worm bin. The idea is the worms come to feed on the avocado and breed under the skin. They then drag the nutrients down into the beds with them.
picture.php

The Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 are doing well at day 37. Last time I took these at day 58, ill likely got a tad longer if I see the seeds need it.
picture.php

The Grapey Walter Kush autos are just about finished at day 65. I'll likely give them another week.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants are starting to cannibilize their leaves at day 45 or so. Last time I ran some of these, they were done on day 58. So I expect these to finish up pretty quickly now.
picture.php

The Grapey Walter Kush is also about done at day 72 or so. I really liked these, part of me wants to make some F2s of them next round. That or I am going to run some of the Poison Rose x Cookie Devil by @Mr.Sparkle.
picture.php