What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Groffice

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thank you Sampas92, well thats kinda on hold as I got the chance to move part time to Spain. Setting up for me and the misses retirements, so half the year I am spending in Spain and the rest back home.

I will get back to it eventually, but theres prolly gonna go a fair bit of time. Sorry

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Well while im in spain, the misses is smoking the stach at home.
To try to avoid that I come home to no weed, the misses is gonna give it a try at growing.

The low cabinets might become an issue, but she's a sailor and used to tying stuff down on the boat.
I ordered some Urban Legend Auto Fems, so thats a first buying auto's and fem seeds.
But figuring this might be the easy way, no sexing and no shifting light cycle.

Sure the easy thing would have been keeping some moms, and she could have made some clones.
She didn't feel up to it, when I left for spain. I think the cloning was a bit too much, I don't know but non the less here we are.

With me guiding thru the webcam, she filled some tubs with soil.
Made a small center in each, with seed starting soil for planting the seed directly in the final pot.
Once the grow up a little, they will be devided out in the other cabinets.

It's gonna be interresting to see how this turns out, she have no idea about the work it takes to grow weed.
Maybe after this, she won't come home asking what I did all day. :kiss:

Strains planted

Killer Mandarine
Gorilla Cookie
Mazarilla Auto aka Mazar Fakar

And there was a 4th, the misses wasn't able to read the label (old eyes)
It was a freebee, and I don't think it's listed on the site. I will find out :)

Fixer

Hey Palindrome, How's Spain? I spent a bunch of time in Alicante in the 70s and loved it. Did Brexit mess with you staying there? Anyway soak up some rays for me. It's a balmy 17C where I am and it's been snowing off and on for days. :tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Hi Fixer, Spain is all right. A little locked down atm but the weather is nice, and no Brexit haven't affect anything for me. I don't think it have messed much up, for most part I think Spain pretty much just said anyone with a pension is still welcome.