What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need feedback on this set up - NEW to the gear but not growing

Hi, I'm kinda new to this kind of gear after a 20 year hiatus and not really understanding how it works yet, but certainly not growing. I'm actually a vet. So need some input and feedback before I spend this kind of money as listed below. Any better suggestions or cheaper are appreciated. I was told better options are to get a customized DWC build, so whoever knows where I can get that work done would be extremely helpful. I found Floraponics hybrid DWC systems and sent a request, but no one is answering it. Need to go somewhere else if there isn't going to be a response. Thanks for all suggestions and advice shared

Secret Jardin Dark Street 90 V4.0 - 3' x 3' x 5.8' Grow Tent

Secret Jardin Dark Street 120 V4.0 - 4' x 4' x 6' Grow Tent

Mars Hydro 6" inline duct fan kit

VIPARSPECTRA 600W LED

VIPARSPECTRA Timer Control Series TC1350 1350W LED Grow Light

Superponics 16
Bubbleboy 4 banger DWC x 2

Veg tent will have a 36" tower oscillating fan

Flower tent will have 2 6'' clips blowing in X

Q : Can I get away without having the inline duct for the veg w the light I have chosen and oscillating fan ? I'm hoping w the aid of central AC and good air flow I won't have heat problems to require that added cost

IF anyone has better suggestions I'm all ears, but I would like to hear comments about the set up I've laid out. I've spent hours configuring and pricing it all. There's no getting around high cost, at least the perpetual 35-40 day rotation I've planned out. Best I came up with is....

$435 both tents
$350 both lights after coupons
$180 vent kit OR $329
$425 Superponics 16 and BB DWC 4 site bubbler x 2
$368 All accessories

Grand total : 1758