What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3620 Watts Starlite LED Grow By Krunchbubble...

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I grow in two 4 x 4 tents, one for veg and the other for flower.

Will prob hope to get a bigger room in the next couple years though.

Thanks Alex

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Looks good.

Looks good.

The lights look real nice, quality is great. It looks to cover 2x2 no problem. They are big, about the size of a basketball, and the full spectrum is a bright white light real comparable to the cmh 315s in the room. I am going to stick one on top of a plant in flower soon. If it does what I think and equals the 3590s in quality and speed but with greater penetration I will let you know. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

URSA LED

Vendor
It's a jungle in there.

20160907_211550.jpg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
This grow was doing extremely good. One of the best grows I have had in recent memory...

I did everything I could do to have the absolutely BEST growing conditions. Next week, two other tents in the same room will have the heaviest harvests GPW ive had in many years...

The other day, I was preparing to trellis the whole tent, its three weeks into flower...

I start separating all the plants and notice the worst that could happen, pollen on leaves. I really start to look and see that most of the 4 out of the 5 varieties are throwing sacks....

I was sold untested, super unstable clones. Im shocked and pissed, but in reality what you going to do but rebuild...

Some pics as I was tearing the tent down. You can see the plants were throwing 18" colas on the bottom right pic. Girth was looking pretty good at 3 weeks on the bottom left pic. Was going to be some big fuckers...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn Krunch...sorry brah...Iwas following this with intense interest as I'm getting ready to run some Pacific Lighting Concepts COBBS in one of my two rooms. I'm totally going LED/Cobb or CMH for sure....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
damn Krunch...sorry brah...Iwas following this with intense interest as I'm getting ready to run some Pacific Lighting Concepts COBBS in one of my two rooms. I'm totally going LED/Cobb or CMH for sure....

Thanks buddy, LED's are the shit for sure...

That does suck. I know you are beyond pissed!

Ya I am, and really embarrassed...

I relied on a well known breeder in our community with new varieties, should of stuck with the tried and true clones I usually use, Dark Heart Nursery...

laysstaxs

subbed!
Hey KB im new to the community and so far i love how much info and help all this gives me! keep up the good work.
few questions..
- I saw the strains.. whats the total count of trees?
- how long are you planning to veg them? are they coming from a mother plant? how old were the clones?
- Your first grow with these lights look super danky! how much are you expecting to yield?
Thanks!

Hey Bobbo4200,

If you tell me your tray size or grow size, I can give you a simulated PPFD number and a recommended fixture count / coverage.

I've looked at your site and while I like that you have pretty comprehensive datasheets, I couldn't find total PPF (not PPFD.)

Could you let me know what the total PPF of the Helios GT 330 is?

URSA LED

Vendor
Thanks buddy, LED's are the shit for sure...

Ya I am, and really embarrassed...

I relied on a well known breeder in our community with new varieties, should of stuck with the tried and true clones I usually use, Dark Heart Nursery...

Krunch is going to redo the grow for sure, we'll start a new thread to document the grow.

O

OG Tree Grower

This grow was doing extremely good. One of the best grows I have had in recent memory...

I did everything I could do to have the absolutely BEST growing conditions. Next week, two other tents in the same room will have the heaviest harvests GPW ive had in many years...

The other day, I was preparing to trellis the whole tent, its three weeks into flower...

I start separating all the plants and notice the worst that could happen, pollen on leaves. I really start to look and see that most of the 4 out of the 5 varieties are throwing sacks....

I was sold untested, super unstable clones. Im shocked and pissed, but in reality what you going to do but rebuild...

Some pics as I was tearing the tent down. You can see the plants were throwing 18" colas on the bottom right pic. Girth was looking pretty good at 3 weeks on the bottom left pic. Was going to be some big fuckers...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68644&pictureid=1649878=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68644&pictureid=1649879=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68644&pictureid=1649880=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68644&pictureid=1649881=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68644&pictureid=1649882=1]View Image[/url]

This happened to me recently, very discouraging but I let them go to week 6 while my clones rooted and ended up getting over 2 pounds of the best shatter that ever hit the market in these parts. I actually broke even and didn't have to trim a single plant . Made me start thinking about purposely growing some quality seeds. And switching my game to concentrates

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 40
O

OG Tree Grower

Making the best of a bad situation :) I just defoleated the plants, walked in and grabbed the bottom of the stalk and ran my hand up each stem "harvesting" the flowers and threw them straight into a food dehydrator, harvested it all in about an hour or two. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Latest posts