What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3620 Watts Starlite LED Grow By Krunchbubble...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Plants are doing their thing. After these pics were taken, I topped all the plants...

Most likely another 7-10 days before they go into flower...

Also installed a portable AC inside the tent after this pic was taken. The temps were right at the threshold of making me uncomfortable...

pinkus

Veteran
we are on amazon prime starting --->8/15/2016

Helios GT 320 - DUET/LUNA is on sale for $660 + free shipping
FIRST 10 PURCHASES - Use Coupon Code: "ICMAG" for additional 15% OFF

Thanks. When i'm in the market again i'll be checking y'all first.

URSA LED

Vendor
PART 1 OF A QUICK VIDEO SUMMARY OF THE GROW & STARLITE LED'S LIGHTS!

[YOUTUBEIF]jGF2ume8O4I[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Veteran
OK, the room is now a semi sealed room with CO2 injection. I say semi sealed because the portable AC's are pulling CO2, im waiting for a few parts to fix the problem. I go through a 20lb tank in 36 hours right now...

The growth is freaking insane. SUPER compact bushes with SUPER thick stems, kinda ridiculous. Do you see the difference in the last pics? Holy cow...

Been running the nutrient really hot on accident, around 1500 ppm's. BUT, the plants are taking it with ZERO leaf tip burn and with no problems, curious how high I can take it...

Dont have a perfect VPD yet, the portable AC's act as dehumidifiers. But im within 10-15%% of the perfect humidity for VPD...

Put the lights into a different configuration for better spread....

Flowering starts tomorrow!!!!!

B4URTIME

Rooms looking great. Those lights appear to have quite the penetration power. They seemed to be quite high off the canopy early on and still a decent bit above the plants.:tiphat:

krunchbubble

Veteran
Rooms looking great. Those lights appear to have quite the penetration power. They seemed to be quite high off the canopy early on and still a decent bit above the plants.:tiphat:

They do have some good penetration...

This is a pic I took outside the tent that I thought was cool. The closest light must be 7-8ft away...

redlaser

Veteran
Plants really have taken off, I had my doubts because it sounds like you have 36 watts per square foot and the lights are not close. Must be a different kind of light intensity for that to work out.
Is the heat a lot less with the lights and is there much of an electric savings?

URSA LED

Vendor
doing extremely well.
Flowering has begun.

Krunch should have an update soon..

user48576_pic1639615_1471668395.jpg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I am anxious to see the results

I am anxious to see the results

After reading through this one and the last one I got a couple of the 320s to try. I will try them as supplemental and maybe under lighting to see what they can do. I too am a foliage pro fan especially in veg., it's super simple and I ph up with silica so it makes for thick stemmed bushes.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Krunch....got a friend (you might know) that is running 19 Cycloptic's CHM's the penetration is INSANE!...your growth is exactly similar to his..total BEAST MODE or (as a former master grower on IC once said....HARD MODE!)

Love your room...I'm headed back to the Bay soon I should hit you up....