What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4k 90cri vs 3k 80cri

Quitters

Thinking of buying a 4,000k 90cri 8 (2,816 diodes per bar) led for flowering, here in the states with a fast 7-10 day shipping. I was originally considering getting a Meijiu through Alibaba but the high shipping cost and 35+ days im reconsidering the 90cri light.

Would there be a large difference in yeild ?

Last edited:

ledtime

Thinking of buying a 4,000k 90cri 8 (2,816 diodes per bar) led for flowering, here in the states with a fast 7-10 day shipping. I was originally considering getting a Meijiu through Alibaba but the high shipping cost and 35+ days im reconsidering the 90cri light.

Would there be a large difference in yeild ?

4000k is a bit blue for flowering. It could reduce yield. How much I really can't quantify. Is it all 4000k? No 660nm mixed in at all? Who is the manufacturer?

Latest posts

Latest posts