What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shroom Dr's All-In-One Flowering Cabinet.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
My newest creation. Lots of Links to my other ICMAG contributions. Probably not my last cabinet, I think I like designing as much as the horticulture.
I mounted all the grow equipement to the outside of my veg cabinet and I started thinking. What about just mounting everything in the dead airspace above the light?
Stanley Blower mouted with 4 drywall screws.

Air pump

250W HPS light, and my special air intake design

Five Gallon Bucket & Light at its highest point. I will probably be using 3 gallon *holds 2.5* buckets.

Another look at my air intake design

Ultraflect Lining

My AK47 DWC LST minutes after entering its new home.

This design is using 5 pieces of 24"X49" (2'X4'1") fiberboard from HD. Easly transported in the car. 4 of them are 3/4" and 1 is 1/2" although, i could have used all of one or the other. I used the 1/2" as the backing, and cut 1 other piece in exactly in the middle. These two pieces are the bottom and top. I took 1.5" of of 2 off the short ends of two different pieces.
This leaves me with
1, 3/4" untouched,
2, 3/4" 47.5" pieces;
2, 24"X24.5" pieces,
and the 1/2" backing.

Exact asemeblmy escapes me, :joint: but I know that i took the 1.5" shortened pieces and placed them so they sat on top of the bottom piece. Not on the sides. Then attached the back piece. The top piece next, which if done correctly will be flush with the back piece. and I used 'European' hinges, which hide inside the door.

tngreen

Veteran
very nice cab you have there. do you have any closer pics of your exhaust and reflector cooling system?

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Well the exaust fan is a Stanley Blower from this ICMAG thread.

Plenty of upclose pictures of the fan there. I did not mod the fan other than cutting off the handle with a hacksaw. I dont have any special fittings connecting the 4" ducting to the fan. i just used some of the wire holding the ducting together, threaded it in and out of the fan 'grill' and connected the other end to the light.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Here, I added another power strip. I now connect the Light and the Exaust fan to the powerstrip, and i put the powerstrip on the timer.

I will probably add a small fan to blow over the canopy, and to keep the air circulating when the light is off.

Cabinet Grow Log Here

conehead

Very nice floral arrangement,Indeed says the man in need of some extra strong weed. How old is this plant from time of sprouting or cutting? did you train it for a while?.
very nice, keep the good work up, thats all. lol

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
it was mine, but has been cannibalized for bigger and better things.

yes i train them young (thumbnail images)

I use solid 12-14g electrical wire

back when she was in the cab she needed extreme training, Im talking serous weightlifting!

now i grow mothers on oil pans!

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Well done. Good planning makes for great grow cabinets. K++ for taking the time to work your way through the issues before the cutting and assembly starts!

ANBU

do u have the glass on your light, you kno the one between the bulb and the plants? just asking cause im wondering if having it setup the way you have yours decreases the heat.im having dumb heat issues w my cab lol

ANBU

hmm looks great man. once i get my clones im going to start another thread on my cab. what kind of scrubber are you using?

Frogger

hi Shroomdr, the link to your
Oil Pan + Small Pump = 9 Quart Automated Watering Table
dosen't work??

Latest posts

Latest posts