What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VERY STEALTH - Fishtank Wardrobe Cabinet

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
thats pretty cool...im an aquarium fan, i got a big 125 gal that i could probably yield at least a QP underneath lol.....when i was doing stealth cabs for a few years we had a harvest of 4+ oz off a 150 watt HPS....it was in a 32x24 space i believe with 70 inches vertical but the light was around 40.....we cramed in 16 GDPs in beer cups, each was veg'd til about 1.5 ft tall and flipped...they never got above 2.5 feet tall, each yeilded a nice quarter oz....it was a pain watering that bitch should have rigged up a flood tray system...it was super simple check my sig..IKEA stealth closets...i still keep them around for veg and another one for growing out possible herms and males..

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I'll check out that IKEA link as soon as I can...

and very cool on the 4 ozs under a 150 !!!

GP73LPC

Veteran
FYI,
earlier in the first post you can see ozone generator i used sitting on top of my friends cabinet with a couple of fans.

here's another picture of it. safe for using in a living area. ;)

picture.php

DutchBoy

....Let me say this cabinet was a winner. I grew in an apartment with maintenance men in and out while i wasn't home. i grew in rental homes. i have literally had family and friends admiring my fishtank while unbeknownst to them they are leaning over 4 plants....

Let me say, the ingenuity behind this cabinet just blows my mind....

A master of cabinetry....

beautiful set up... only thing that would make it better would be to raise some tilapia in the tank and turn the whole setup into a (mostly) self sufficient aquaponic setup

bakelite

GP, Nice setup! I love the fish tank distraction :) Very neat and efficient use of space. I have way too much wasted space i my cabs.

I like your ozone machine too (forgot to mention in the ozone machine thread). I eyed that unit for quite a while before settling on a home made one.

-bakelite

tanne

awesome, thanks for showing! i will never have a fishtank, but its still a nice idea! would love to show them fishes to family and friends who have no clue about the plants...awesome.

GP73LPC

Veteran
thanks tanne...

i have since revealed to 2 trusted family members what was happening 3 feet below the fishtank. both of whom had no idea. they were focused on the fishtank, not what it was sitting on.

now if the police are in your house your fucked, but family and friends, not so much... ;)

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
By the time police are coming through your door, you already fucked up something else.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'm gonna bump this thread, because, man, you gotta see this guy's stealthy set-up. Check out the pics on page 1, if this is your first visit to this thread.

S

Scrappy-doo

Very cool dude! I always wanted to set something up like that. Anyone ever ask why you got a cover on it, or what's underneath?

GP73LPC

Veteran
Very cool dude! I always wanted to set something up like that. Anyone ever ask why you got a cover on it, or what's underneath?

thanks and nobody... too occupied with the fishies... ;)

thanks walt and jelly :wave:

jumanji2

GP thank you for the inspiration bro! I've been searching for a nice dwc set up with a nice scrog on it and I hit the jackpot. Same buckets I have and everything..are those pvc pipes all the way down in the res or just taped or glued to the lid? I have a slighty bigger set up, and its not stealth but I'm lovin the set up anyway. Props!

Latest posts

Latest posts