What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when will they flower?

this might be a really stupid question but Ive never grown in greenhouse before so forgive me. Im thinkin about vegging my plants out in my house and then movin them to the greenhouse in 4-6weeks..

If I put my plants in the greenhouse in the beginning of april when will my plants flower? I live on the westcoast of the usa so Im not sure when they will flower.

any help would be great.
Peace

D

DJ_highst_

It depends on the strain, but YES they will start to flower if you put them out in early April, but the bad side is they might not finish in time before the days get too long. Put them out now or by mid-March to give them enough time.

If you do wait till April, you will need to do some light deprivation for the last few weeks to get them to finish properly

trybud

YES....get them out now. otherwise they dont finish flowering, they start to reveg and give you really leafy, loose buds....

Hey highst, you need to come up and visit...gimme a call