When should I put clones in my greenhouse? NorCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When should I put clones in my greenhouse? NorCal

I live in far NorCal and have a greenhouse with 2, 55 gal drums converted into wood burning stoves. I’m wondering when I should get and put the first batch of clones in when they will start growing nicely? My neighbor has had tiny clones in his gh for 5 weeks now and they’re barely growing at all. They have grown and have supp lighting but are moving super slow. He told me maybe wait til March/April maybe and I’d be on his schedule still as far as growth. He thought he’d be doing a winter dep but the 3rd season here doesn’t have the best sun.

For veg, right now. Feb 1st with barely any supplemental lighting. Just enough to keep them awake. To start much earlier then that, u need good suplemental.

Before feb 1st, i run heat and cmh lights during the day. I try to get it over 80f. At night, i run heat and a few 7w led bulbs.

Comment

Thanks Yuba. If you get some Feb 1st when do you start dep’n them roughly?

Comment

Probably about april 1st. Earlier then that can be a little dicey.

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

I feel like the answer to this question is:

Anytime there's room for more.

Comment

Norcal has two growing seasons. January to April, you will need supplemental heat for sure. Then May to October. Grab some new clones, veg inside and put them outdoor in a couple months....
              3620 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Yield was 8 1/2 LBS!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694

Comment

Working...
              X