Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeez
    replied
    Put the HLG 100s in for extra rays in the early morning and evening.

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Ridge Vent is screened in now.

Necessity with lights on.

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    I have one of those kicking around here somewhere. Aeotec is off my list.

The sensor I really settled on is in the US under the name Dome. The China company is Neo. They look like a golf balls and give motion, light, and temp.

Zooz makes a multi siren that does temperature and humidity. This one has cool features.

Leave a comment:

• Isles Of Green
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeez View Post
    Y'know I've tried a few brands and can't recommend one over another.
    Lol. Damn. Well I was looking at the Aeotec Multisensor 6. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Y'know I've tried a few brands and can't recommend one over another.

Leave a comment:

• Isles Of Green
    replied
    Temperature, humidity, LUX.
    I had my eye on one but after reading the reviews I don't think i'm going to go with it. Do you have any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Temperature, humidity, LUX.

Leave a comment:

• Isles Of Green
    replied
    Sure thing. One of the problems you'll run into is the quality of the sensors. There are workarounds.
    Which sensors are we talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Originally posted by Isles Of Green View Post
    I actually just watched a super solid video over Vera reactor which confirmed it does exactly what we needed it to do and the interface seems easy enough.

I really appreciate your help my friend! Maybe I'll update with some pictures when it's all set up.
    Sure thing. One of the problems you'll run into is the quality of the sensors. There are workarounds.

Leave a comment:

• Isles Of Green
    replied
    Most all z-wave devices increase the mesh network. Z-wave plus has longer range.

Smartest House is the US source for Zooz. Both the strips and Vera Plus are on sale.

Vera uses 'Scenes' for automation. There are some free after market apps that can be installed to greatly increase the conditional logic capabilities. On Youtube, take a look at 'Vera Reactor' vids. Somewhat boring but very workable.
    I actually just watched a super solid video over Vera reactor which confirmed it does exactly what we needed it to do and the interface seems easy enough.

I really appreciate your help my friend! Maybe I'll update with some pictures when it's all set up.

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Most all z-wave devices increase the mesh network. Z-wave plus has longer range.

Smartest House is the US source for Zooz. Both the strips and Vera Plus are on sale.

Vera uses 'Scenes' for automation. There are some free after market apps that can be installed to greatly increase the conditional logic capabilities. On Youtube, take a look at 'Vera Reactor' vids. Somewhat boring but very workable.

Leave a comment:

• Isles Of Green
    replied
    Vera has no subscription fees.
    Awesome. I've just been checking out some YouTube videos of the Vera interface and making sure everything I've been looking at is compatible. Looks like we'll probably be going with the Vera Plus with a couple of ZooZ power strips. Love that the power strips double as signal extenders too.

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Originally posted by Isles Of Green View Post
    I've been writing code for the past 15 years so I think we're good to go there! Looking into the Vera Plus as we speak.
    Vera has no subscription fees.

Leave a comment:

• Isles Of Green
    replied
    Get yourself a Vera Plus. It has more memory and a faster processor. You can control as much as you want from your iPhone notebook or what ever. I'll help you get going. If you understand boolean logic and write some code that's even better but not necessary. There is a simplified process that allows you to create conditions as complicated as you like.
    I've been writing code for the past 15 years so I think we're good to go there! Looking into the Vera Plus as we speak.

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    Get yourself a Vera Plus. It has more memory and a faster processor. You can control as much as you want from your iPhone notebook or what ever. I'll help you get going. If you understand boolean logic and write some code that's even better but not necessary. There is a simplified process that allows you to create conditions as complicated as you like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X