What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powdery Mildew - Large scale Greenhouse

THC123

Veteran
Yes I did it :) It is real intensive but it works! I never spray in flowering, ever!!! Only light

Doesnt matter is a product is organic or not, you don't spray on flowering plants

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Yes I did it :) It is real intensive but it works! I never spray in flowering, ever!!! Only light

Doesnt matter is a product is organic or not, you don't spray on flowering plants

yeah i agree :)

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
PM is pretty impossible to get rid of once you have it. You can only keep it at bay and try to slow down the spread...

Activonate works pretty good, try it as a root drench. The shit is expensive though...

Good luck!!!

M

Mountain Kine

Why not?

They love it if you use the right minerals at the right time

:tiphat:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Or you can try a big peroxide/water bath once you pull. try washing the shit off.
Jorge Cervantes has a video on you tube!

THC123

Veteran
Taste! Once the plants reach a certain stage (or better said the flowers) they absorb everything like little sponges and you won't get it out. Everything you spray leaves a residue.

M

Mountain Kine

Taste! Once the plants reach a certain stage (or better said the flowers) they absorb everything like little sponges and you won't get it out. Everything you spray leaves a residue.

This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read on an online forum.

M

Mountain Kine

Ok care to explain why it is funny? I don't see anything funny about it

Because it’s sensationalist and not based in any real fact.

You can use outlying situations like someone spraying unemulsified neem oil with a hand pump sprayer (extremely large drop size) to support your stance.

But then I can use the piles and piles of research that I have read on the benefits and efficacy of correctly timed and applied foliar nutrition to eviscerate your argument.

I spray my plants 2x a week with different chelated metals. Only thing it does is improve the growth of the plant

moses wellfleet

Veteran
UV light has been used to sterilize aquarium water for decades. The concept is sound and proven. At what strength the UV light will damage plant leaves is another question! Obviously the Clean light brand has ironed out all issues and is offering a product safe for plants.

prune

Veteran
This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever read on an online forum.

Wow, just wow...

If thats something that sounds "funny" to you, then I pity anyone who is tricked into smoking your product.
You know, being stupid and uninformed is not some kind of civil right, I don't see it anywhere in the constitution or bill of rights. Educate yourself or Shut the fuck up.

M

Mountain Kine

Wow, just wow...

If thats something that sounds "funny" to you, then I pity anyone who is tricked into smoking your product.
You know, being stupid and uninformed is not some kind of civil right, I don't see it anywhere in the constitution or bill of rights. Educate yourself or Shut the fuck up.

I’m quite educated on the topic.

It seems like your ignorance and arrogance is showing though !?

Just asking for a friend...What’s wrong with spraying chelated metals on at the point of deliquiescence when they can be absorbed in to plant sap?

Do you actually have any thing to say that is rooted in scientific fact or do you just like to tell people you don’t know on the internet to “shut the fuck up and educate themselves”?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Just asking for a friend...What’s wrong with spraying chelated metals on at the point of deliquiescence when they can be absorbed in to plant sap?

Do you actually have any thing to say that is rooted in scientific fact or do you just like to tell people you don’t know on the internet to “shut the fuck up and educate themselves”?

Some folks just refuse to "get it"...

It took me a long time after I started growing cannabis to "get it".

And it, in all reality, has absolutely zero to do with cannabis.

Plants, in general, can uptake nutrients up to 20X more efficiently from a foliar spray than from a root drench!

There's excellent info about this in the blog in my sig.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Where is the science that chelated metals is safe to use during flowering of Cannabis plants which are meant to be smoked or vaporized?Most pesticides and fungicides haven't been researched yet what will happen with the residues after the product is smoked.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where is the science that chelated metals is safe to use during flowering of Cannabis plants which are meant to be smoked or vaporized?Most pesticides and fungicides haven't been researched yet what will happen with the residues after the product is smoked.

Since when are chelated minerals called pesticides and herbicides?
Maybe a few are but...

Nobody said anything of the sort about spraying pesticides or herbicides on the flowers.

M

Mountain Kine

Plants use the chelated metals to form primary biological functions and to create secondary metabolites.

Your understanding of plant physiology is lacking.

There’s a huge difference between calcium glycinate or calcium chloride and say carbaryl or abamectin