Powdery Mildew - Large scale Greenhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BongFu View Post
    Staggering - a person asks a simple question and get's loads of abuse. Farking sad indictment on the grow community here. I consult to legal grows and have to say the grows that typically lack talent are the old school stoners who figure because they could grow a few plants in their basement are ready to tackle what is a far more complex landscape. If you clowns have it so worked out why not simply answer the question?
    Since you have it so worked out, why not simply answer the question?

Comment

Hey, someones got to keep grow consultants in business....

Comment

Originally posted by indagroove View Post
        Since you have it so worked out, why not simply answer the question?
        Stoner4life we are thinking of you!

Comment

oh, this is going to be funny.
          OH IF A MAN TRIED
          TO TAKE HIS TIME ON EARTH
          AND PROVE WHAT A MAN IS WORTH
          I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
          TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Comment

Looking at the numbers for seasonal temp&humidity and the heat gain present, ducted hoods would probably sort it. Forget heaters as a primary goal, there is no gain. Just lean on them when you must.

Oh.. He's gone. I wonder why?

It's colder outside then my dehu gets. It must be dribbling down the polythene walls.

Shame we can't see this imaginary grow space. It would stop our imaginary fixes.

Comment

It's just silly to all for help here. There are hardly any greenhouse growers on here. I don't think there is even 1 grower that has a space even remotely close to being commercial. Who is going to answer his question lol.

Sorry, i don't help what i consider commercial farmers unless they are my homies. I answer every pm for mom n pops that are just trying to make a living.

It's fake though. No one invests in that much space that can't even handle a little pm.

Heat with vent cycles is the standard for controlling humidity in large greenhouses. Ganja or not. .

Comment

Originally posted by CrushnYuba View Post
                It's just silly to all for help here. There are hardly any greenhouse growers on here. I don't think there is even 1 grower that has a space even remotely close to being commercial. Who is going to answer his question lol.

Sorry, i don't help what i consider commercial farmers unless they are my homies. I answer every pm for mom n pops that are just trying to make a living.

It's fake though. No one invests in that much space that can't even handle a little pm.

Heat with vent cycles is the standard for controlling humidity in large greenhouses. Ganja or not. .
                The last paragraph here is the beginning of your answer. The temp swings or dif are what you need to curtail first. Controlling that is the foundation of what you are trying to achieve.
                The Great Spirit is in all things: he is in the air we breathe. The Great Spirit is our Father, but the earth is our mother. She nourishes us; that which we put into the ground she returns to us

- Big Thunder

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X