What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
Peace. MedDakotabis :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello my friends, I have decided to let the Lebanese go a few days before I harvest them. Temperatures are in the low 30's today. I have two plants outside still. They are doing surprisingly well considering the weather. One other outdoor plant met it's match with a deer.
Have a great day my friends. Peace. MedDakotabis

Theorganicguy

Hi Farmerlion,
How is october looking for you, are your plants doing well?
I'd love to see more of the lebxerdpurt, I bet she became something special! Am I wrong or is the pckxpanama somewhere in there?

We all miss your updates :)

Have a nice sunday, hug

-Theo

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey guys, sorry I can't update you very much. Been working my ass off and helping with Measure #3 for recreational cannabis. All plants are drying and some curing.

Very happy with harvest!
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
Peace

dugzy

I know you have them under protection in the greenhouse lion but do you have a dry low humidity type climate where you live?

Love the earlyness and yields are very good but not sure how well they would make it in a northern maritime climate

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I'm on the Canadian border myself. I use my indoor grow room for drying. Its 10'x14' x9'h. I didn't have anything inside this season. Doing some auto's outside next season. Mostly Lebanese in the greenhouse next season.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Theorganicguy

Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
Peace

I'm glad to read you again :)
When did the lebxerd started flowering? It would be nice to have some early flowering strains around in my garden, especially Cbd ones.

Congratulations on your lebanese grow!

A hug

-Theo

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Theorganicguy, I believe she started flowering July 12th. I would have to double check my notes. It's within a few days of that date,one side or the other. I will have more of them this coming year.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I trimmed the Lebanese x Erdpurt today. 12 to 13 ounces when done. Very sticky and great aroma! I will do more plants as I have time this week.
If you're from North Dakota, please vote yes on Measure #3.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all, well due to several unforeseen circumstances. I didn't have a grow in 2019. We are looking forward to a very colorful season in 2020. With some very unique phenotypes of Oaxacan and Nepalese genetics. The second coming of Big Sur Holy Weed. A hybrid with Heath Robinson's Black Rose. F1's of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi's from 2018. 1 of 5 phenotypes from Ace's Auto Zamaldelica. I may just pick a number and roll with it. I will start a new thread here in the greenhouse forums.
I hope you will stop in and say high !
Peace. Farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thank you for the well wishes Nickman. I certainly hope this season will be a blessing to many patients.
Peace brother

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all, well due to several unforeseen circumstances. I didn't have a grow in 2019. We are looking forward to a very colorful season in 2020. With some very unique phenotypes of Oaxacan and Nepalese genetics. The second coming of Big Sur Holy Weed. A hybrid with Heath Robinson's Black Rose. F1's of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi's from 2018. 1 of 5 phenotypes from Ace's Auto Zamaldelica. I may just pick a number and roll with it. I will start a new thread here in the greenhouse forums.
I hope you will stop in and say high !
Peace. Farmerlion

Best of luck with all your future grows farmerlion I will be lurking from time to time hope you don't mind :biggrin: :tiphat:

kickarse

All the best for the upcoming season Farmerlion

hope its all clear blue sky's for you and your family